teasing | 7

Chapter 7:
Teasing [D.S]
Tuesday - Day 2

"I be good and bad, but I be bad to ya"
-Wale featuring Rihanna (Bad - Remix)

Daniel roamed around the large house, trying his hardest to take every inch of the place in. He (much like the other three) was completely astounded by how beautiful his newest home looked. And considering he would only be living in the mansion like place until the end of month, he made it his goal to inspect every single detail about the house.

He was currently in the main room, delicately trailing his fingers over the pieces of furniture. He would stop and look at whatever pictures or little items that were placed on tables or on the walls as he was always a curious being. Daniel made his way into the hallway, looking at each wall for whatever decorations that were about. He stopped as he soon found himself staring at a picture of his current owner and what he assumed as his family. They were all smiling in the picture, making Daniel smile too. He even went to touch the picture, when he felt arms wrap around his waist. He let out a squeal, not knowing who was up against him.

"Relax angel, it's just me" the man Daniel understood as Corbyn said gently in his ear. The brunette let a small grin stretch on his face, as he relaxed in the other's arms. They rocked gently, the silence surrounding them almost instantly. "What were you doing anyway?" Corbyn chuckled after, turning Daniel around.

They stared at each other, Daniel feeling a blush rise to his cheeks.

"Just exploring" he answered, pushing Corbyn away before leaving and entering back into the main room. Daniel took a seat on the couch, grabbing for the remote and turning the TV on.

Instantly it had displayed a series of cartoons. The brunette was immediately drawn in, eyes wide as he watching whatever that was being played. And when he felt the couch dip, he turned to see Corbyn sitting beside him no longer in a suit, but in more comfortable clothes.

Daniel bit his lip, before putting his attention back on the large screen.

"You're too cute" Corbyn chuckled as he grabbed hold of Daniel and brought him close. The brunette let out a giggle, before getting into a more comfortable position that was beside the faux blonde.

The two sat watching the TV, completely focused. Or at least Corbyn was. Daniel was feeling a little needy himself and started squirming here and there. He knew Corbyn took notice as the other brought the volume to the TV down a few notches.

"What's wrong?"

Daniel looked down, his fingers trailing to his sweatpants strings. He tugged on them, trying to make it a sign. The blonde understood as he smirked. Daniel blushed, his face heating greatly.

"I-I know I'm supposed to fulfil your needs, but please, you literally left me hanging yesterday" Daniel pouted as he looked Corbyn in the eye. The blonde shook his head as he stood to his feet. A teasing smile now rested on Corbyn's features as he licked his lips.

"Did I?" He tapped his chin. "Oh well. I'm gonna go take a nap" he winked as he turned his back and began to walk towards the stairs. Daniel's mouth hung, making him immediately jump up and chase after the other. He might only be used like some toy, but Daniel for sure was not allowing Corbyn to control him.