what? | 4

Chapter 4:
What?
Sunday

"Boy you got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue"
-Rihanna (S.O.S.)

It was closing time for the strip club. People were leaving and the place was being shut down. The strippers all began changing their clothes back into someone more comfortable.

Daniel was only able to change back into his sweatpants and slip on a pair of his sneakers. Zachary managed to get his shirt and his makeup off. Gabriela had changed out of her clothes, but was stuck with the caked on makeup; while Tatum only managed to take her makeup and jewelry off. She was really slow when it came to her appearance. Taking her sweet time for every little thing. And that was bad for her case, as their boss has called all four of them into his office.

They didn't bother to finish changing as his voice seemed a lot more strict and serious. Zachary thought it was going to be about him and Tatum being late. But then again, he wouldn't have called the other two.

The four looked at each other, sighing as they all made their way from the locker room and towards the door that had read: Manager's Office. Evan was already waiting by the door, looking each one of them over with a disgusted look. They all were half way changed and probably looked like crap. No wonder why he looked at them as if he had just seen someone vomit. Either way he opened the door so they were allowed to enter. He was thanked as the four of them entered, obviously very anxious. Anytime someone was told to go to Logan's office, it was bad news.

"I'm not making that family dinner" Zachary frowned as he looked down at a clock that has bright numbers showing him a late time. He took his sight from the desk clock to his boss as the door closed shut. The four of them stood in front of a brown desk that was aligned with many different items.

A chair had spun around to show their boss Logan. He of course was sitting in it with his familiar fluffy dog on his lap. He set the dog down, it immediately going to Daniel; and Daniel not hesitating to pick him up and cuddle him close to his chest.

"You four are here for a very important reason" Logan spoke, breaking the intense silence that filled the air. "As you can tell, this place is slowly but surely dying. But like promised, I had brought in professionals to fix that problem. They were here tonight to observe on how well this place was running. They were disguised as normal customers, so you may or may not have see them" Logan stood to his feet, his dog now squirming in Daniel's arms. Daniel let the dog down, allowing him to run back to the feet of his owner. "What I want you four to do, is be with them for a month. Please them in any way possible so they seal this deal on making this place how it was before."

The employees instantly went in shock.

"Hell no. I'm not someone's play toy" Zachary exclaimed with a frown. Logan tensed at his answer, a scowl now replacing his once calm features. The other three stepped back in fear when Logan began getting closer to Zachary. The blonde grabbed Zachary's chin, forcing them to look face to face.

"Let's not forget that I own you. At least for the next five years I do. So you do as I say or else" Logan gritted lowly. Zachary whimpered lightly, pushing Logan's hand away. "You all are to do as I say. Now if there are no more inappropriate comments, I will invite your new friends in the room."

Logan tapped on the door, Evan once again opening it. But this time it revealed four other people about their ages. It was three men and a woman. Zachary, Daniel and Gabriela gasped at the sight. Their faces were quite familiar. And their hungry eyes only made them even memorable. The four other adults stood in front of the four employees, inspecting each and every one of them.

"Take your pick" Logan smiled at the strict and quiet adults.

Zachary rolled his eyes as he watched the scene before him obviously annoyed. Tatum on the other hand stood back highly cautious. Just the way they looked at her, made her feel dirty and gross. She wanted to take a shower immediately. And she squeaked as she felt a hand rest itself on her hip. She jumped out of the grasp to see it was man slightly taller than her. He wore a suit, a few buttons undone. His hair was styled up nicely so she was able to see his sculpted features. And she seemed drawn in when his deep blue eyes turned a shade lighter.

"Hey babe" the man spoke deeply, making shivers run down her spine.

"H-Hi" she replied. She looked at the others to see that they too were a little scared of who had just claimed them. Zachary has gotten a man that was a few inches shorter than him, curly hair plopped on his head. Gabriela had gotten a pale woman who was at least a foot taller than her. While Daniel got a man that was a few inches shorter, and had snow white hair.

"Great pick. You all look lovely together. You are allowed to leave now if wanted. Just don't forget about our little deal" Logan winked. The four couples had exited his office, saying a few words back to Logan. Zachary huffed as he stalked out of the club. He was going home with a complete stranger. When looking, he wasn't the only one upset. Daniel looked as if he was ready to cry.

The blue eyed boy signed up for a job where he wasn't allowed to be touched. But now this random stranger he was practically forced to be with, could do anything he wanted. He hugged himself tightly as he entered a black van. The man also got in, flashing a bright smile towards Daniel. It eased the brunettes' nerves a little. He returned the smile, dropping his head so it was focused on the dark fabric he knew as his sweatpants. He was fiddling with his fingers, the pace increasing slowly. But his movements were stopped as a pale hand had grabbed his. He was in awe as he seen it was the man sitting before him.

"Relax" the man said softly with a chuckle. Daniel nodded, turning his gaze to out the window, his grip tightening on the other's hand.

While looking, Daniel could see Gabriela entering a different vehicle with her lady friend. Gabriela was really just trying her best not to face plant as she struggled to text and walk at the same time. Luckily she managed into the car without falling. And as she took a seat, her attention was on her brightly lit screen.

"Who are you texting?" The woman next to her asked.

"My mother. Said I wouldn't be going home tonight" Gabriela answered blandly. She even shifted further away from the woman, not understanding why this had to involve them.

~

Hopefully it gets interesting from here.

-Nevaeh