smooth | 8

Chapter 8:
Smooth [G.G]
Wednesday - Day 3

"Got me twitchin', finish yo mission"
-Nicki Minaj featuring Ariana Grande
(Get On Your Knees)

Gabriela sat on a patio swing, a magazine sitting lazily on her lap as she occasionally flipped through the slim pages. She was sort of bored, as she was no longer able to attend her daily job. The person that claimed her, explained that she doesn't even want Gabriela going near that strip club for the next month. It was a nice thought; but it limited the things she was allowed to do. Before, Gabriela never was one to actually go out and explore. It was always home and work. The only time she would actually hang out with her other three friends is when they would take a random day off, and go take a walk around town for a few hours. Nothing exciting. And the thought of (who Gabriela knew as Christina) being able to make things a little different in her life, was thrilling.

Gabriela flipped through the pages a little while longer when an item had caught her eye. It was charm bracelet that held many different charms on it. Just seeing the picture made Gabriela immediately want it. But when looking down at the price that came with it, she noticed it had cost a lot more than what she had gotten in her last pay check. She bit the inside of her cheek as she thought about asking Christina to buy her such expensive jewelry. She always hated asking people for things and only did it when it was for a purpose. But seeing the flawless picture of a bracelet she would probably lose within a few days, Gabriela felt herself standing to her feet.

"She did say she would buy me anything I wanted" Gabriela mumbled to herself as she stared at the picture a little longer. And with a head nod, she knew she made her mind up.

She left the magazine on the swing as she took a deep breath in, then making her way back in the extremely large house. The tan female kept fiddling with her fingers as she quietly crept up the white marble steps. And as she was now on the second floor, Gabriela realised she didn't even know if Christina was still home. She could have already left for work. So the second she seen the friendly maid walk by, she stopped the older lady.

"Is Christina home? I gotta ask her something" Gabriela spoke quickly. The lady just nodded, motioning towards the room she had just exited. Gabriela smiled as she thanked the woman, before entering the room with no sound.

And when she entered the room, she had seen the familiar woman texting on her phone; as she stood in only her undergarments. A suit was laid out on the bed, obviously presenting that it was the outfit she would be putting on soon. Gabriela walked in with a confident "hey."

Christina snapped her head up from her phone, smiling as she had seen that it was Gabriela.

"Hey, princess. I gotta get going soon. Something you need?" The brunette wondered as she dropped her phone on the bed, before walking so she was closer to Gabriela. The tan female nodded as she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around the other. Christina raised an eyebrow as she placed her hands on Gabriela's waist.

"There's this cute bracelet I seen, and I was hoping you would maybe buy it for me" Gabriela spoke innocently as she now took one of her hands and gently ran her thumb over Christina's lips. The other chuckled as she stepped away from Gabriela's touch, leaving a light peck on her lips. She then moved away from her altogether, and walked back over towards the bed, grabbing her suit.

"I'll think about it. But I really got to get dressed for work" Christina answered as she began to slip her legs in the tight pencil skirt. Gabriela groaned as she walked so she stood in front of the other once again. She pulled on the skirt, tugging it down so Christina was once again only in her bra and panties. She laughed once more. "You really want that bracelet, huh?" Gabriela smirked as she pushed Christina on the bed. And without other words she straddled the other.

Gabriela felt her lower half begin to heat with excitement as she smashed her lips against Christina's. It was a hungry kiss, making both of them prove that that there was nothing there but the sexual tension.

Gabriela moved her kisses lower as she began to suck and bite all over Christina's smooth skin.

"You do this quick and I can have that bracelet here in less than two hours" Christina breathed out as she felt her body flowing with pleasure. It made Gabriela smirk, before she tied her hair up in a lame attempt at a bun. She lowered herself down, soon being met with the lower region to her newest lover. She licked her lips as she spread open Christina's legs. She nipped and kissed all over her thighs, feeling the other shake under her touch. "Faster Gabbie. I'm going to be late."

Gabriela didn't think twice as she poked her tongue through her plump pink lips and took a swipe over Christina's still clothed vagina. She could tell how eager the brunette was; just from that one movement. A gasp being heard. Gabriela moved her fingers so they rubbed up and down at a slow pace, hearing Christina's breathing patterns quicken greatly. And without warning, the female moved the baby blue fabric over just the tiniest before slipping two of her fingers in. She could hear a moan being released and see the bed sheets suddenly being trapped in Christina's grip. Gabriela kept with her motions as she once again brought her face closer. She moved the panties over a little more as licked up against the other's walls.

Christina squeaked as she hesitated to squeeze her legs shut. Gabriela smirked as she knew what she did. She quickened her pace with her fingers, placing her lips right on her. Gabriela licked, flicking her tongue around in different motions, making Christina's legs shake before beginning to maneuver. She couldn't keep still; hoping the intensifying pleasure would somehow help her release. Gabriela took notice and used both of her hands to grab Christina's legs and keep them steady. The brunette felt a new wave of adrenaline run through her as she arched her back and let out another pitched moan.

"Please hurry, princess. Oh, goodness" she managed out as she didn't know what to do. She couldn't control her body as Gabriela worked her way to helping her feel pure pleasure. And it wasn't until Gabriela began to suck, did Christina teeter on the edge of her climax. She moved her hips to match with Gabriela's tongue. And with a gasp, she curled her toes and finally allowed her juices to flow. The tan female smiled and let her own moan slip as she licked some of the tangy flavor from her lips.

Gabriela stood to her feet, watching over Christina; who had her eyes closed and tried to steady her breathing.

"I expect that bracelet Chrissy" Gabriela spoke as she planted a kiss on Christina's lips before leaving the room, her hips swaying.

~

Never have I ever wrote female smut. So sorry if this sucks ass.

-Nevaeh