shower | 11

Chapter 11:
Shower [D.S]
Saturday - Day 6

"My legs are numb now, your love be giving me chills"
-Kelly Rowland featuring Lil Wayne (ICE)

Daniel smiled bright as he had just gotten done with exercising. When exploring the large home that belonged to Corbyn, Daniel managed to find a personalized gym. It had different types of equipment, that worked different parts of the body. And if the brunette wanted to keep his slim frame, he definitely was going to take the opportunity and burn some fat. He didn't really need to as Corbyn constantly told him that he couldn't possibly get any more beautiful. But even his words made Daniel insecure. He always was a little jealous of all the other males he knows. Especially Zach. The younger could possibly get anyone he wanted with such perfect curves and sculpted body. And his baby face only made him look so innocent.

It's why Daniel never stared at himself for too long. Scared he would abuse his mind and think negative thoughts.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Daniel took a gulp of his water and headed up towards his room. His room was unusually clean as he barely used it. He would normally sleep with Corbyn, and only enter his room when he needed a new thing of clothing. Which was why he entered this time. He planned on taking a shower, wanting his nasty body odor to be replaced with a fresh one. So with a sigh, he walked towards his personal bathroom and closed the door.

He made sure the water was at a decent temperature, before stripping from his clothing and stepping in. His muscles relaxed from the warm water hitting. And he stepped completely under the water, allowing the droplets to fall carelessly down his face and flatten his hair down. He was completely lost in the bliss of the comforting water. Or that was until there was a knock at his bathroom door. That's when he pulled the shower curtain back, peaking his head out in curiosity.

"Dani, baby! You in there?" It was Corbyn.

"Yeah, just washing up. Is there a problem?" Daniel shouts back over the loud water running.

"No, can I come in? I just got back from work, I'm a little sweaty" The blonde responds. It made Daniel go red in the face. He took his bottom lip inbetween his teeth, before letting it go.

Why couldn't he just use his own shower?

"I guess."

And it wasn't long before the sound of the bathroom door opening was heard. Daniel kept his attention on the white wall in front of him, tilting his head back with his eyes closed. He could hear Corbyn's small movements, before the curtain was opened and a figure had stepped in. Daniel relaxed greatly as he felt familiar hands on his waist and a few pecks being placed on his neck.

"Hey there, angel" Corbyn mumbles as he turns Daniel so they faced each other. The brunette just gave a giggle as he mustered out his own "hi."

Daniel leaned to give him a small kiss, it turning into something more. Corbyn gripped his waist, bringing him closer while Daniel rested his hands on the blonde's shoulders. Eventually he allowed his mouth to fall open as Corbyn's kisses trailed down his neck. A small groan escaped, along with his hips slightly grinding forward. It made Corbyn chuckle. He backed Daniel towards a wall, taking his hands and intertwining their fingers. He kept placing sloppy kisses all over Daniel's collar bone, before he was the one being pressed against a wall.

The brunette dropped their hands, lowering himself. He closed his eyes as he grabbed hold of Corbyn's member and licked a slow stripe over it. Feeling Corbyn shudder, made Daniel feel satisfied. So with a smirk, he opened his mouth and took most of Corbyn. He gagged a little, causing Corbyn to moan. The blonde grabbed hold of Daniel's drenched hair, fisting it as he helped keep the younger at a steady pace. And as he felt Daniel's teeth slightly brush against him, he felt his knees go weak. He threw his head back, the pleasure overwhelming. The faux blonde even felt his stomach twisting as Daniel looked up at him with his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

He looked so pure.

And it wasn't long before Corbyn allowed his liquids to shoot down Daniel's throat. Not liking the taste, Daniel coughed most of it up, standing so he was level with Corbyn once again. The two shared a kiss, a salty flavor being tasted.

"You really are an angel" Corbyn smiles as he pecks Daniel on the lips once more. Daniel could feel himself melting. He hasn't liked how he has been feeling lately. Corbyn was nothing but a job he needed to do. There should be no feelings attached.

Daniel wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck, Corbyn effortlessly picking him up. Daniel wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist.

"Ready?"

Daniel just shook his head as his back was met with the cold shower wall yet again. He could feel Corbyn align himself, which made his body shake in pleasure. And it wasn't until Corbyn was pushing himself in, did Daniel let out a squeak; mouth dropping and his nails clawing at the older's back. His head hit the wall as Corbyn slowly pulled back out before slamming in once more. A loud moan had flown gracefully from Daniel's lips making the blonde smile.

To him, Daniel was absolutely breath taking. Everything about him was just so beautiful. And Corbyn thought of himself as blessed as he was able to hear such sounds.

"Mhm. Oh, Corbyn d-don't stop" Daniel pants. He was losing grip on the older as he didn't think he had control over his body anymore. "Fuck, I'm-" he didn't get to finish as he stroked himself and let out a grunt as his liquids ended up on him and Corbyn.

Corbyn brought him in for a kiss again, deciding he would help clean the other.