toys | 13

Chapter 13:
Stay [G.G]
Monday - Day 7

"I'm telling you the way I like it, how I want it"
-Ariana Grande (God Is A Woman)

Christina rushed back to her house, telling her personal driver to take short cuts and push the speed limit. Her nerves were high as she hoped that by the time she had gotten home that Gabriela would still be there. She didn't mean for Gabriela to find out she had a small fling with her assistant. But then again that's all it was. A small fling that had no strings attached whatsoever. And at first Gabriela was the same. Just someone she knew would be waiting for her at home; but now that a week has gone by, Christina couldn't help but want her to stay for longer than a lame month. She wasn't sure of her feelings completely, but she knew she wanted Gabriela.

The ride home felt like it took forever; but the second Christina had seen her large home she didn't hesitate to jump out and approach the front door. And just as she was beginning to open the barrier, it had swung open by itself to see a now clothed Gabriela standing before her. The two of them stared at each other for a few moments, until Gabriela caught the courage to try and push past her. Christina obviously stopped her and actually shoved her back in the house.

"You're not leaving" Christina stated crossing her arms as she blocked the front door. It made Gabriela angry as she stood before the other with a scowl.

"And why the hell not? Christina, I really don't want to be here. Knowing that you probably slept with your assistant only makes me feel even more disgusting" Gabriela spoke sternly and trying to move the other. Christina kept her ground though and refused to allow Gabriela to leave anywhere than where she was.

"You're not like her. I only used her when-" the brunette was cut off.

"You used her. Just like you're using me. Just like your little co-workers are using my friends. You're sick. Find someone else to be your fuck buddy Christina. We're done!" Gabriela stomped off in the opposite direction, hoping she could just find a back exit. Christina went after her retreating form, stopping her in her tracks. "Don't touch me!"

"Look, I'm sorry. You're different. I don't why, but I don't want to see you go" Christina blurts. She casually wraps her slim arms around Gabriela and pulls her closer. The other was too in awe to even notice what was happening. But the second she did, she pushed Christina away as if she were dangerous.

"No! You're nothing but a lying cheater. You only think about yourself!"

"Says the girl who has asked for more things in a week than I do in a month" Christina snickered. Gabriela rolled her eyes.

"It was apart of our deal, you jerk. I get whatever I want as long as you get me" Gabriela states and pushing the other slightly. It made Christina grit her teeth.

"I would stop talking to me like that, princess" Christina replies lowly. Gabriela clicked her tongue before turning around and once again beginning to walk off. This time the brunette just scooped Gabriela up in her arms and began to drag her towards the stairs.

"Put me down! Put me down!"

Christina didn't even care as she continued her journey towards her bedroom. Gabriela noticed and felt her eyes widen.

"Oh great. Now what? I'm going to be punished?" Gabriela sarcastically asked as she was thrown down on the bed. Christina chuckled as pinned the other down.

"Do you want to be?"

The question completely threw Gabriela for a loop. She stared up at the other in shock. And all Christina did was smirk. The brunette even started to trail her hands down Gabriela's body, making the other shudder in delight. Christina leant down to place a light peck against her lips. Then she moved the kiss to her cheek. Then to her jaw. Her neck. Gabriela let out a soft groan.

"Tell me princess. Because I have some pretty little toys just for you" Christina whispered before moving her kisses even lower. Gabriela was feeling overwhelmed and knew that if she even dared open her mouth then a moan would escape.

"W-What I want is fo-oh fuck, Christina!" The brunette had stuck her hand down Gabriela's sweatpants and didn't hesitate to stuff two fingers in. Her movements were slow, but they definitely held an effect. Gabriela was shaking under the touch and her face scrunched tight. "I-I'm still m-mad at you" she grabbed hold of the other's hand making her stop. "But please fuck me."

Christina smirked.

She removed herself from the bed and instructed that Gabriela strip of her clothing. Of course the other didn't refuse and removed her few pieces and threw them somewhere on the floor. Gabriela sat on the bed, watching as Christina rummaged through her fairly large closet. It wasn't long before she came back out holding a box. It was a plain old shoe box; but when she placed it on the edge of the bed and opened it, Gabriela slightly got excited. She laid back and moved her hand so she was gently touching herself.

Christina smacked her hand away, before replacing it with her own. Gabriela moaned at the feeling. That moan was stopped when Christina also removed her hand. Gabriela kept her eyes closed as she awaited for something and or anything to please her. Her eyes snapped open with a squeal the second she felt something big fill her hole. She looked to see Christina shoving a pink dildo within her. She awaited a few seconds before starting to move it in and out. Gabriela felt pleasure as her legs shook in ecstasy.

"Christina! Damn. S-Shit" Gabriela cursed as she arched her back. The dildo wasn't just a normal one. No, it had different levels of vibration when turned on by a remote. Christina smirked as she also bent down to lick and suck all over. "Oh my God. I'm close! Fuck Christina!"

And soon Gabriela was screaming out as she had finally reached her peak. Christina pulled the vibrator out, making the other whimper.

"Don't raise your voice at me next time, princess."

~

If Christina was like this in real life then I wou-NEVERMIND!

-Nevaeh