suck | 5

Chapter 5:
Suck [Z.H]
Sunday

"And if you try to hold me back I might explode"
-Miley Cyrus (Can't Be Tamed)

The van had came to stop in front of a larger house. It was a two story house with as much space needed. The front yard had freshly cut grass, with a fountain sprouting water gracefully; flowers were placed in a nice and neat pattern. The vehicle was pulled into the smooth driveway, that had a short path that lead to the marble steps. And up those steps was a grand entrance. A large red door was already open, with a man in a fitted suit standing before it. It was nearing a later time, making the yard lights turn on and bounce off the fresh white paint on the house. Zachary hung his mouth at the sight. It was nothing compared to where he lived. Everything was bland in his shared apartment. Tatum or him would pick out a few decorations here and there, but those little knick-knacks were nothing compared to the house he was looking at.

He was only looking at the outside, he could only imagine the inside.

"Well don't just stare, let's go" the man beside him had said with a chuckle. Zachary looked at the male, now remembering why he was even brought to such house in the first place. He closed his mouth and rolled his eyes. His door was opened for him, making him thank the guy that had done it. And when moving to the other side of the van, he could see the curly haired male holding his hand out with a grin.

Zachary raised an eyebrow. He pushed the other's hand away and stalked down the pathway that lead to the front. Still wearing the tight shorts from his job, the man couldn't help but bite his lip and watch the younger sway his hips. And when catching himself staring, the man quickly licked his lips before following after. Zachary held this fire to him, that just made him even more attractive than he already was.

He approached the door to see Zachary standing beside it with crossed arms. The man looked at him in confusion.

"I'm not going to enter some stranger's house without them. That's trespassing" Zachary stated. The man chuckled.

"Well, now I'm inviting you in" the man winked. Zachary sighs as he walks in the large home, once again gawking at the sight. Everything was clean and perfect. Beautiful paintings aligned the walls, and a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, lighting up the room. It was all open space before you were allowed to enter three other rooms, go out the back door, or head up a curved staircase. Zachary could see the multiple doors that were on the second floor just from the balcony. "You really gotta stop doing that. You look like a fish."

Zachary looked at the other with a pout.

"I do not look like a fish" he stomped his foot, mumbling incoherent words after that. The man laughed as he wrapped an arm around Zachary's waist. The younger went stiff. He never really liked severe contact. He could handle hand shakes and small hugs, but nothing where it made him actually feel something. He liked being in control.

Now he was losing all ability.

"How about I lead you to your room, while explaining why my fellow colleagues and I decided to agree to take you and your little friends home with us" the man smirked. Zachary pushed his hand away once again.

"I'm no one's toy" Zachary spat back. The other just chuckled as he began to walk up the many stairs. Zachary let out a groan as he followed.

𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮  || why don't weजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें