office | 12

Chapter 12:
Office [G.G]
Monday - Day 7

"So when we finish touching, girl I'm all alone"
-Bazzi (Alone)

Christina casually stepped out of her personal car; the driver nodding as she smiled back at him with a proud "thank you." And when looking up at the large building she worked at, she fixed her grey skirt and smoothed out her matching blazer. Her heels clicked behind her as she walked through the large glass doors, soon being met with an air condition room that smelled liked vanilla coffee. Heads turned to look at her, making her remove the shades that covered her nrown orbs, stuffing them in the small purse that was hanging from her arm. She waved at a few of her coworkers, while she elegantly walked to the elevator. And just as the doors were going to shut, a hand had stopped it. Christina rolled her eyes as she seen three familiar faces.

"Good morning Christina" the beaming voice of Corbyn smiled as he took a spot next to her. The other two Jonah and Jack, stayed in the front, giving small grins.

"Morning Corbyn. You're even more happy than yesterday" the brunette giggled. It made Jack chuckle as well.

"Yeah, he's finally getting laid."

Corbyn had to smack him upside his head, making Jonah even crack a laugh now.

"At least I can get laid. Apparently Zach doesn't even like you, let alone your tiny ass dick" Corbyn grumbled. Jack grew red in the face as he crossed his arms with a huff.

"Shut up, Besson."

The elevator came to a stop, the bell dinging to prove they have reached their floor. And when the metal doors had opened, the four of them had stepped out and gave small goodbyes as their offices were in different directions. Christina just kept walking straight, seeing her personalized room close by. A small woman already stood by her door, papers tucked under her arms. She seemed to be looking a little shaky, eyes widening as she seen Christina getting closer to the door.

"Good morning Ms Harris" The female said shyly as she stuck a piece of hair behind her ear. Christina just smirked, lifting her head with a finger so they were eye level.

"What did I tell you about that voice, baby?" She wondered. The female went red in the face as a weary smile now grazed her cheeks.

"To speak up. I'm sorry ma'am" the lady replies. Christina nods in content, opening her office door, before walking in with her assistant right behind her. Christina goes to her large desk, taking a seat, while the other stands in front of it placing the many papers down on top of it.

"Aspen. Please go get me a coffee. Thank you" Christina waves her off, making the female quickly scurry away and out of the room. Christina watches her go, biting her bottom lip. There was no denying that the two had hanging sexual tension, as they've hooked up multiple times. And Christina was planning on using her once more once she got back; or that was until her phone had gone off.

Immediately the brunette goes to grab for her mobile phone, seeing that it was lit up with a text message.

Gabbie:
I had seen this amazing new dress. Can I have it?

It made Christina laugh.

You use me more than I use you.

Was her simple response back. And it slightly brought her grin into a frown.

Gabbie:
I'm just here for sex anyway? Does it really matter?

Now Christina felt her mood drop completely. Gabriela was right. But the week they've spent together, they've done more than just do random needy sex. They've done many other playful and fun things. But she would never admit that she was falling for someone.

Fine.

Christina soon then clicked the button that allowed her to have a video call with Gabriela. And it seems the other was already waiting for her call from the sly smirk she had on. Gabriela sat on her bed, only wearing silky undergarments, making Christina's stomach turn. She licked her lips as she seen her companion fix the camera into a view where she was able to see her whole body. Christina did the same, sitting back in her chair.

"Damn, baby" Christina muttered out. She even pulled her blazer off, and unbuttoning a few buttons from her shirt.

"Well, I provide the best" Gabriela giggled back. She was sitting on her knees, hands running up and down her body as she tugging on her last pieces of clothing. It was obvious teasing. And Christina could feel her lower half grow hot and wet.

But she snapped her head up, as soon as she heard her door open. It was Aspen and she was back with the coffee.

"Here you go Ms Harris" Aspen stated as she placed the coffee down on the desk as well.

"Thanks bab-I mean Aspen. You may go now" Aspen nodded as she left once more. Christina then looked back down at her phone to see Gabriela now just sitting on the bed, a raised eyebrow and scowl etched on her features. "Something wrong?"

"You were just about to call that other female baby, Christina. Yes, something the hell is wrong" Gabriela replied, crossing her arms. "It's upsetting to know I'm used for hormonal needs, but it sucks to know that there's someone else too."

"Gabbie, I promise she's nothing. She's my assistant" Christina frowned as she looked the other up and down. Gabriela was wrapping her body in a robe.

"No wonder you always choose to go to work early. Probably to sleep with that whore" Gabriela spat back. She got up from her bed, leaving Christina to just see bed sheets and hear rustling noises.

"Don't call her that! And why I attend work at certain times is none of your business" a bag was thrown on the bed, making the brunette slightly confused. "What are you doing?"

Eventually Gabriela came back into view, clearly in distress.

"I don't want to see you right now. So I'm leaving for a few days. You need someone, ask your new baby to help. I'll see you later Christina" And with that, Gabriela hung up the phone. It made the brunette drop her jaw in shock. But there was no way that she was allowing Gabriela to leave so easily.

~

This sucks ass.

-Nevaeh