work | 3

Chapter 3:
Work
Sunday

"But now we rockin' on the dance floor actin' naughty"
-Rihanna (Don't Stop The Music)

"Daniel, Gabriela, Tate, Zach! You're up next as a group act! Austin, Edwin, Drew, Michael! You're after. Let's get it together people!" The voice of Logan shouted in the locker room.

Instantly the eight had started rushing to start preparing for their act up on stage. Tate looked over her appearance, Zach went over the movements, Gabriela looked at their props and what they needed, while Daniel mentally prepared himself. He popped one of his pills, relaxing as he felt the small item travel down his throat. The four listened as the music from the act before them had slowly descended til there was nothing but the applause from the audience. Instantly the friends all looked at each other, before moving from their spots until they were on stage behind a curtain.

Daniel and Tatum sat on swings, while Gabriela and Zach stood on the stage inside a cage. And when the curtain moved, the music had begun. Instantly the crowd was in awe. They were already getting cat calls as their performance had just started. Zach and Gabriela moved from inside the cages, while Tatum and Daniel were gently being let down from the swings. The four moved across the large stage, making sure that their movements were smooth and sexy. Dollars of all sorts of amounts were being thrown on the stage as they each did a seductive action.

Zach smirked as he moved from the stage to where everyone sat. He dragged his body through the crowd, each step matching with the beat of the sexual music playing in the background. He found two men sitting in the back of the audience. Their suits were clung to their bodies, making Zach assume that they were professonal and obviously wealthy. He made his way over to them as he softly dragged his finger across one of their arms. He decided he would tease one before moving on. The man he chose was obviously tall, deep blue eyes and brown hair that was styled up neat and nice. He stood in front of the man, bending over to show his rather large bottom half. And when he stood back up, he trailed his hands over the man's chest, unbuttoning a few buttons from his fresh shirt. And just as the man had placed his hands on Zach's hips, they were smacked away.

"No touching" Zach whispered in the other's ear. And Zach knew he had him hooked as soon as he heard the man groan. Zach bit his lower lip, eyeing the other over before winking and walking away.

Tatum had found herself walking towards the large metal pole that was in the middle of the stage. She was more on the stronger side and could easily make her way up and down the pole. She first did a few twirls around it as to show she was going to be doing her performance with the object. She has gotten words of admiration at the sight, making her bite the inside of her cheek. A habit she did when she was feeling a little nervous. But when looking at the audience and then the pole, she took a deep breath in before jumping onto it and swinging herself around. She wrapped her legs around the pole, bending backwards so she was practically upside down. And when feeling herself get a little light headed, she got back up and gripped the pole so she was able to move her body outwards. She could feel her arms beginning to give out as she did one more bending trick around the metal strip. So moving down a bit, she gave the crowd a smile and wink before dropping completely and landing in a split.

Daniel moved around the stage, taking the clear area as a chance to show off how flexible he was. He slid around the stage, his legs spreading apart as he found himself in a split. And when falling over to his side he allowed his bottom half to be shown off. He closed his legs, getting onto his hands and knees, arching his back. He raised to only his knees, dipping backwards so he was now looking at everyone upside down. A man in front of him with blazing hazel eyes smirked, while Daniel just flashed an adorable smile. Daniel slowly stood back to his feet as he started swaying his hips and dancing around the stage. He made sure people seen him as he popped and grazed his body around. Not a step was missed as he found himself elegantly falling backwards into a back bend and flipping over into another painless split. He brought his legs behind him as he laid there moving his hands up and down his body. He even got closer to the audience so he was able to run his fingers across a woman's face, giggling as her face turned red. He backed away, strutting back towards his swing.

Gabriela went around the stage with an uneasy grin. She was praying that she didn't trip over her own two feet as she walked around. She carefully went down the glowing stairs to the audience. She had seen Zachary already pleasing the crowd, so she went further back. She found her way flowing between many bodies, occasionally gliding her smooth hands on their skin. And it wasn't until she found a man sitting at the bar did she smirk. She eyed him evilly as she made her way over. She grabs his hand, forcing him stand. She pushed him up against a wall, immediately using her trained hands to run up and down his barely toned body. And it wasn't until she felt small hands on her waist, that Gabriela felt herself trip up. She stepped on her own foot, making her and the person who held onto her stumble back a few. The man chuckled lightly, while Gabriela looked back to see who was touching her. Her eyes widened as she seen that it was another female. The woman held a cocky grin, beginning to pull Gabriela closer. The tan female pushed the other way, keeping her hands on the other's shoulders, making sure her lips brushed the female's ear.

"Rule three. No touching" Gabriela whispered out. And when backing away, she sent the mysterious woman a wink. She walked away, marking sure her hips moved with the beat.

The four friends found themselves back on stage, moving gracefully to the center. They touched upon each other for a few more moments until the music stopped and they froze in different poses. Applause was heard, the four breathing heavily as smiles broke out on their faces.

"That wasn't so bad" Zach mumbled to the others as they exited the stage. A staff worker was right behind them, the money that was thrown on stage in his hands. And when the four had stopped, the staff worker had handed Tatum the stack of dollar bills.

"I'm counting tonight, I guess" Tatum spoke up.