impaled | 6

Chapter 6:
Impaled [T.D]
Monday - Day 1

"You know I do it with love"
-Austin Mahone (Dirty Work)

Tatum had woken up from the bright sun shining through the window and casting effortlessly on her face. She of course turned in her bed, throwing the pillow over her face, hoping that she would be able to get a few extra hours of sleep in; but was with no luck. She was uncomfortable and obviously awake now as she slowly sat up, rubbing some of the sleep from her eyes. She let out a deep yawn, before throwing her legs to the side of the bed and carefully letting her feet touch the cold floor. She shivered as she was now fully standing up, throwing her hands in the air and bending to let out a stretch. She let out a sigh, feeling a tiny bit more refreshed.

Tatum looked around the room, suddenly remembering yesterday's events. A blush covered her cheeks as she looked down at the baggy shirt that lay over her form. It was soft and only stopped a little under her butt. She gripped the fabric in her hands as she tried to keep her face from bursting into flames. The man she had gotten to know as Jonah, didn't do anything with her. He just gave her a few small kisses on her delictae skin, before allowing her to rest for the night. And she would be lying if she said she hated it.

Tatum was known as being the shy girl. She kept to herself and never gotten into trouble. But when with the Jonah guy, all of that seems to be thrown out the window. She loses herself and becomes someone new. Someone who speaks up for herself and someone who is able to make the first move.

The light brunette shakes her head with a goofy grin, before moving towards the door and opening it. She was met with a long hallway and a woman casually walking down it. She was in an all black outfit, her hair pulled tightly into a bun. And when the woman heard the room door open, she looked back at Tatum with a soft smile. She placed the items within her hold (that seemed to be folded towels) down on a nearby table before walking up to Tatum.

"Well, morning sunshine" the lady perked. "I'm Cassandra, Jonah's maid. He told me about you; definitely beautiful like he said" she smirked while waving a finger to motion up and down her body. Tatum blushed at the comment, wrapping her arms around herself cautiously. "Oh, Jonah is waiting for you downstairs in the dining room. Get cleaned up and head down. I washed your dress. It should be hanging in your closest" Cassandra smiled before leaving Tatum be.

Tatum wasn't even allowed to get a word in as the lady was already down the hall busy with cleaning. Tatum nodded though and closed the door to her new bedroom once again. When Jonah explained that she would be living with him for the next month, she was ecstatic. She was finally able to live in a home without constantly bumping into something. But when knowing that it was mostly for hormonal needs, that happiness was brought right back down. She has only had one boyfriend, never reaching that base with him. She could only imagine how her first performance in bed would be like.

She cringed at the image.

And not taking the mental self abuse anymore, she walked through her large room and opened a white door. She smiled as she had seen that it was her own personal bathroom. When walking in she was greeted by a two sink counter, which had a large mirror above it. Lights surrounded that mirror, shining brightly. And a tall wardrobe was beside the sink. She opened it to reveal multiple shelves that were stacked with unused towels and toilet paper. The toilet was on the opposite side, a little from the sink. And right up against the back wall was a shower with sliding glass doors.