more | 15

Chapter 15:
More [Z.H]
Monday - Day 14

"And I don't wanna say that I'm that bitch, but I'll never be a mrs"
-Olivia O'Brien (Trust Issues)

Zachary stood in his personal bathroom, staring at his pale complexion through the mirror. His knuckles began to turn white as his grip tightened on the counter. And it wasn't until his vision blurred greatly did he begin to realise that he was crying. He raised his hands to his rosy cheeks, wiping away all evidence that he even let a tear slip. He wasn't one to cry. It was an action his other three friends did the most, but him, never. He's always came close, but never did he let them fall. Especially in front of the other three. They would think he was even more weak than he already was.

"Stop it. Stop crying. Stop c-crying" his voice cracked, as he then let out a loud sob. His knees went weak as he found himself collapsing to the ground. He stared down at the white tiles in the bathroom, everything around him suddenly fading. Noises were muffled and his surroundings seemed to spin.

His breathing had picked up, his eyes also widening as he looked around the bathroom, clawing at the ground and walls. His world was shaking and he couldn't steady himself. He soon jumped with a scream when loud sounds were heard. His head snapped towards the bathroom door, his heart pounding as he moved away from it. Zachary couldn't control anything. He was freaking out. And he yelled out once more when a figure had suddenly stepped inside the bathroom as well. Zachary looked at the figure, desperately trying to find out who it was, but to no luck.

"J-Jack! Jack! Please help me!" Zachary yelled out as he curled and put his hands over his ears. The same figure didn't hesitate to grab hold of Zachary's hands and hold them in their own.

"Zach! Zach! It's me, babe. Just breath."

Zachary knew that voice. He furrowed his eyebrows as he once again looked at the figure. The person was slowly starting to shift into focus. And after blinking a few times, Zachary was soon able to see that it was Jack in front of him. He looked worried and scared.

"It's okay, Zach. You're gonna be fine" Jack spoke once more, as he moved his hands so they cupped Zachary's cheeks. He wiped a few tears from his face, the other melting at the touch. And as soon as a small grin had formed on Jack's face, Zachary didn't hesitate to jump into the older's arms. Jack caught him with a grunt, his heart breaking with every small sob Zachary had released.

"I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to talk to your mom like that. I was j-just up-" Jack cut him short with his own words.

"It's not your fault" He moved so the two were looking at each other. Zachary's face holding guilt and sorrow. "She shouldn't have been so disrespectful, when you're nothing but a precious baby. My precious baby" Jack then kissed his nose, before smiling. Zachary blushed at the words, digging his face into Jack's neck.

The two sat in silence, before Jack had taken Zachary off of him and stood to his feet. He held his hand out, the younger not hesitating to take it in his own and stand as well. Jack brought him in for a comforting hug, Zachary tightening it with a satisfied sigh. The two rocked back and forth,  when Jack moved so he was allowed to place a sweet kiss on Zachary's head.

Of course the younger giggled at the affection, Jack loving the cute sound that had escaped. And wanting to hear it again, he then placed a quick sloppy one right on his cheek. Zachary laughed at it. Jack moved his kisses so they were on his jaw, nose, and neck. It was worth it too. Zachary was a blushing mess with a large smile on his face. The two stared at each other, until Zachary made the first move and pecked his lips.

Jack rolled his eyes.

"What was that? Come on, give me a real kiss."

The younger bit his lip before gently placing his chapped lips against Jack's soft ones. Zachary hated the feeling he had gotten as the two stood in the bathroom, passionately kissing. His fingers were laced in the fabric of Jack's sweater, while Jack held his waist tightly. And as the two broke away, Zachary kept his eyes closed a little longer, his lips tingling.

"One more" Zachary mumbled as he raised his hands to Jack's chest.

"One more, what?" Jack smirked. Zachary blushed. When it came to his wants or needs, he didn't like to beg. He much rather have the person listen the first time and immediately give it to him.

"Kiss. One more kiss" He practically whispered. Jack licked his lips before he moved his head to place a peck on Zachary's cheek.

"There you go" he broke away from the other and began to walk out the restroom with a winning grin. Zachary of course groaned, grabbing hold of Jack's hand and leading him towards the bed. He pushed Jack down, the older sitting on the edge, while Zachary straddled him effortlessly.

"That's not what I meant, dummy" He pouted.

"Wanna go out somewhere tomorrow? Show the world how beautiful you are" Jack asked innocently.

"Can we ask my friends if they wanna come? I haven't seen them in forever. They can even bring their little play toys too" Zachary negotiated back. Jack rolled his eyes playfully.

"Those play toys are my friends."

"So is that a yes?" Zachary smiled.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" Jack wondered. The other just beamed brightly. "But yeah, they can join."

Zachary hugged Jack, the two falling back onto the bed. They laughed, Zachary moving to give Jack another kiss on his thin lips. And it wasn't until Jack was hovering over Zachary did he smirk devilishly.

"You up for one more round?"

The younger didn't even answer, as he was already smashing his lips hungrily onto Jack's.