touch | 19

Chapter 19:
Touch [D.S]
Wednesday - Day 23

"Can you see me glowing?"
-Little Mix (Touch)

The small party was coming to a close end, Daniel loving the thought. Ever since the two have arrived to the designated place, Daniel never really got the chance to communicate with Corbyn; meaning he never got a chance to explain to Corbyn how he's been feeling. It was irritating and making his nerves rise more than needed. And the only way that Daniel planned on releasing those nerves, is by taking down each sip of alcohol he could get his hands on. It was a lot, considering the waitress who was serving kept refilling and refilling the cups. Daniel was very thankful and didn't hesitate to ask for another one.

He's lightweight; meaning his body is allowed to take so little and become wasted very soon after. But then again, Daniel was also a quiet drunk. He was seated beside Zachary, who was too busy talking with someone to notice his distressed state. Daniel had a small glass of wine hanging from his fingertips as he occasionally sipped on it. His head was buzzing as he observed everyone who was in the room. His main focus was on the bleach blonde. He laughed along with Christina who must have said something embarrassing, as her face tinted pink and she looked down; her brunette hair shielding her face. Daniel believed she had a better chance with Corbyn then he did. Even if she did like vagina.

Downing the last gulp of the red substance, Daniel stood to his feet and decided to stumble over to the pair. The two didn't notice his form approaching, until he almost tripped and forcefully bumped into Corbyn. The faux blonde continued to smile; or that was before he seen the state Daniel was currently in. Beads of sweat were stuck to his forehead, while his skin paled. His posture was long gone as his eyes also seemed to droop.

"Dani, what-" Corbyn was stopped by the brunette.

"Please take me home" it came out as a whine, the younger also pulling on Corbyn's sleeve. The faux blonde turned back to Christina who nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry Chris. Talk more later?" He asked as he looped his arm around Daniel's waist. And it seemed like the brunette decided to shift all of his weight onto the other.

Corbyn knew he had one too many.

"Sure. Just get him home safely" She answered. She tipped her own glass towards Daniel, before winking and turning to walk away. Corbyn sighed as he faced Daniel. He looked as if he was going to pass out soon. And so with a grunt, Corbyn said a few goodbyes to the others before leaving the room.

~

Corbyn groaned as he struggled to bring Daniel up the stairs and to his room. The brunette was not making things easy. Especially with his incoherent words, that were slurring together and making absolutely no sense. But eventually the faux blonde did get Daniel into his personal bedroom, flopping him down on the large bed. Immediately the brunette curled into a ball, a small smile falling on his face as he seemed to want to fall asleep. Corbyn didn't want him sleeping just yet, as he was still in his previous clothes.

"Don't fall asleep just yet, Dani. You gotta change" Corbyn sighed as he moved towards Daniel's closet. He rummaged around, until he found a pair of shorts and a plain t shirt. And when he moved back to the bed, Daniel was now sitting up, his body swaying lightly. "Here, let's put this on you, yeah?"

Daniel looked at Corbyn, his eyes glossed over. He slowly nodded, raising his hands to fiddle with the buttons to his shirt. He was getting no where, forcing Corbyn to help. And as the faux blonde had finally slipped the shirt off the other, Daniel grabbed Corbyn's face so they were looking at each other. Corbyn looked at Daniel in amusement, a grin tugging at his lips as he seen Daniel staring intensely at him.

"I love you."

The words came out of Daniels mouth so fast, he doesn't even know if he actually said it. But when he seen Corbyn's shocked expression, he knew he did. The faux blonde grabbed hold of Daniel's hands and sighed.

"No you don't. Daniel you're drunk, and you have no idea what you're saying" Corbyn replied.

"Do you love me?"

Corbyn's breath hitched at the question. He did love Daniel. A lot.

"Of course. But you won't remember tomorrow morning."

"So don't make me go back" tears began to well up in the brunette's eyes. "Don't make me go back and work for him. I want to stay here with you. Please Corbyn."

The faux blonde gave Daniel a kiss.

"I won't. I promise" he kissed him again, the kiss becoming heated quickly. Or that was until Corbyn stopped it. "No, you're drunk. That would be taking advantage of you."

"I don't care. Please touch me. Love me" the two stared at each other. Blue oceans mixing with an ice like blue. And it wasn't long before Corbyn was smashing his lips against Daniel's once more. The two had leaned back against the soft bed, clothes coming off faster than before.

Corbyn began to suck and bite all over, soft moans escaping through Daniel's soft plump lips. The smell of alcohol was almost enough to make Corbyn stop and remember what he was doing. But then again, Daniel was his alcohol. One taste and suddenly he wants more. And his more was when Daniel flipped their positions. The brunette trailed kisses down to Corbyn's loose boxers. Teasingly, he pulled them down, gasping at the sight of the other's hard on.

Daniel gave soft hums of satisfaction as he pumped Corbyn's member.

"D-Daniel. Actually do something already" Corbyn groaned out as he squirmed under the touch. Daniel smirked.

He stripped from his own last piece of clothing, before climbing so he straddled the other. He aligned their parts together, before Daniel slowly allowed his body to sink onto Corbyn. His mouth dropped open, while his back arched. The faux blonde below him, allowed the other to adjust before thrusting. Daniel screamed out at the one movement; it managing to hit his prostate. His hands were in fists against Corbyn's chest, eyes tightly closed as he rocked his hips back and forth.

"Fuck, do that again" Daniel panted. Corbyn grabbed hold of the other's waist before jerking his hips upwards. Daniel almost fell forward from the action, steadying himself right after. The faux blonde seen how Daniel crumbled under his touch and decided to move Daniel himself. He would thrust up into him, before moving their hips together. "God, I love you."

Corbyn smiled at his words, grabbing his neck to pull him down and roughly kiss him. They broke it, for Corbyn to speak.

"I love you too."