woah | 22

Chapter 22:
Woah
Tuesday

"Told you I'll be here forever"
-Rihanna (Umbrella)

Tatum gave the woman a few dollars and a smile. The woman across the counter gratefully took it and helped bag the items. It wasn't much, and it surely wasn't something Tatum had found herself buying. Especially as a surprise for someone else. But she felt that it was right. And with one last "thank you" Tatum grabbed her bag, before looking at Gabriela who was beside her. The tan female herself gave a small grin, grabbing hold of Tatum's hand for reassurance. Tatum was just scared about whether the present would get a good reaction or a bad one.

Oh, how she hoped for a good one.

The small store the two had shopped at wasn't too far from where Tatum lived, allowing the two friends to have a lovely walk to and from. It was refreshing actually. Tatum felt all her senses come alive; some of those senses making her want to gag. Gabriela could tell and hurried the two back towards the house. No one was home. Jonah went to work and the maid had taken a day off. So the large house was there for Tatum and Gabriela to share.

"You ready?" Gabriela asked. The other just looked down at her with a frown. She lightly shook her head as to say no, making the tan female wrap her in a hug. They swayed a little, Gabriela being the one to break the hug and encourage Tatum. "You got this. What's the worse that could happen?"

Tatum looked back at her with a glare.

"Nevermind. Just do this so we can know for sure."

The other gave one last grin, before closing the bathroom door and digging around in her plastic bag. She grabbed a long box; sighing as she can't believe that she was actually doing this. She stared at the purple box, scared of what the results might be. But she was pretty sure of the answer. Everything she has been feeling for the past few days, it only adds up to one answer. So biting her bottom lip, she pulled the long white stick from the box and moved her way over towards the toilet.

"Welp, here I go" she whispered.

~

The timer had gone off beside them, Tatum being the first to jump up. She was beyond terrified of the answer.

"You look first" she said, motioning for Gabriela to pick up the stick that was now back in it's box. The tan female rolled her eyes, trying to contain her own excitement. But carefully pulling the stick from it's hiding spot, Gabriela looked down to see what it said. She kept a poker face so she wouldn't give anything away. "Well? What does it say?"

"I think you should look for yourself" Gabriela said quietly. She motioned the stick in the direction Tatum was.

Tatum took it; leg shaking at a rapid speed. But as she counted down from three in her head, she glanced down at the white stick. Her body froze from the answer. Her mouth hung open as she looked up at a smiling Gabriela.

"Woah, I'm pregnant."

~

The end.

Sorry that it was short. Didn't really know what to do. And NO there will NOT be other parts to this story. Sorry for that as well.

-Nevaeh