back | 20

Chapter 20:
Back [G.G]
Thursday - Day 31

"So you don't got to worry about me, you made it clear that you're unhappy"
-Queen Naija (Karma)

Gabriela was slipping her pink panties back on when the doorbell had gone off. The tan female didn't even flinch, assuming Christina would get it after she had finished getting dressed. But when the brunette didn't even move from her spot on the large bed, Gabriela sighed. She looked back, the other focused on her phone, body still very nude. The doorbell had gone off again. This time the door opening, two voices being heard down below. The maid must have allowed the stranger in. Christina still didn't move.

"You're not going to check who's here?" Gabriela asked as she slipped on a silky robe. Christina looked at her body, smirking before shrugging. She dropped her phone beside her, running her hands all over her body.

"It's probably just the mail man dropping off a package. Come lay down and finish me off" Christina chuckled. Gabriela was up for the idea; especially when Christina got closer and started to remove the robe that was placed on not too long before. Their lips roughly molded together, moans escaping. Gabriela even trailed her hands down to Christina's exposed vagina. "Fuck Gabbie!"

A light knock on the bedroom door is what stopped the two.

"What did I tell you about interrupting Gwen!" Christina shouted, hoping the maid heard.

"I'm extremely sorry, ma'am. But there is a man downstairs. Says his name is Logan Paul. He's here to speak to you and Ms Gonzalez" the maid replied sheepishly. Christina and Gabriela looked at each other in surprise and worry.

"Tell him we'll be down in a minute!" A small agreement was heard, before the sound of feet walking away trailed. Gabriela removed herself from Christina and frowned. She started to pick up her discarded clothing, quickly putting it on. She knew this day would come; but never would she have guessed so quickly.

She grew attached to Christina. And no matter how much she hates it, she knew she fell for the other.

"Don't worry. He's not taking you from me" Christina said sternly as she covered her own body with loose shorts and a random shirt. Gabriela didn't look at her, nor did she pay attention to what she was saying. Logan had already taken her back. And there was nothing she could do about it.

"Just promise me you'll find someone who isn't Aspen. I still hate her" Gabriela muttered. Christina was in shock about the words that were spilled; immediately going to stand in front of the other. She cupped her cheeks, the two staring at each other.

"He's not taking you from me. Understood?"

Gabriela shoved her hands away, moving to leave the bedroom. And when she was able to see the first floor, her chest ached. Logan stood by the door, fitted suit on his body as a smirk was etched on his features. Gabriela didn't care if Christina was behind her or not. She slowly stalked down the stairs, Logan noticing her presence soon after.

"Ah, Ms Gonzalez. Still beautiful as ever" Logan grinned as he moved to give her a hug. She cheekily smiled back, returning the gesture. "Great work the four of you. The club is doing better already."

Gabriela felt numb. His words were drifted as she just nodded. Thankfully she was saved by Christina who now wore something more sophisticated. A straight face was evident, as she approached the two; red pumps clicking behind her. And once she was near the pair, Christina grabbed hold of Gabriela and brought her close. Logan chuckled.

"Mr Paul. Is there a reason why you decided to attend my home?" Christina asked sternly. The tension was clearly evident.

"Yes, actually. I came to thank you for the work you had put into turning my club into something much better. Attendance for sure had grown. But then again, I came over to get my employee back. The monthly contract expires today. It's only fair that she comes back to her job as soon as possible" Logan nodded as he tried to sound as professional as he could. Asking for a stripper isn't the best conversation within business. Especially when it's about who gets to keep the stripper.

"I would have to greatly decline. Gabriela is going nowhere near that sex box you run" Christina raised an eyebrow. She was a lot more intimidating when she talks business.

"But Ms Harris, a deal is a deal. It's only fair that yo-" He was cut short from Gabriela talking herself. She stood inbetween the two, arms spread out in hopes of keeping them separated.

"I'll go. Save the heartache" Gabriela nodded towards Logan, who smirked. She then faced Christina who looked to be defeated. "Take good care of yourself, yeah?" She lightly pecked her lips, hoping the other wouldn't say anything to make her change her mind. And when nothing was heard, Gabriela faced Logan, motioning that they could leave.

In reality, Logan was right. Gabriela was only hers for that month. It was printed and signed. And now Christina hates herself for ever signing the dumb contract. She for sure wouldn't have wrote her name if she knew she would end falling for the other. None of the four business workers did. And none of the four strippers would have guessed that they would fall for someone who only wanted them sexually. Everything ached as they thought about the past month. All the kisses, all the touches, all the love. It was completely thrown out the window. Everything was back to the way it was before.

Gabriela held a frown as she was allowed in a black slick van. Upon entering, she could see Zachary and Daniel already seated and silent. None of them talked to each other. Zachary kept his angry expression out the window, while Daniel sat with his head down, tears staining his cheeks. Gabriela refused to show any emotion. Only because she didn't know how she felt. Her mind was no longer there as the familiar house slowly disappeared from her sight.

"Just gotta grab Tatum, and you four are allowed to work the night shift at seven."