friends | 16

Chapter 16:
Friends [T.D]
Tuesday - Day 15

"Is a little place that we can all have fun"
-Why Don't We (Friends)

Tatum couldn't be anymore ecstatic than she was. With every step that she had taken, there was a slight bounce within it. A large smile was plastered on her face, that smile not leaving anytime soon. It wasn't until earlier the same morning, when Jonah gave her the news that her friends and them would all be attending a get together later on. He didn't specify where they would attending, giving Tatum a hard time on what she should wear. She was actually sort of nervous. Ever since she had been living with Jonah, not once did she see the other three. And it wasn't from the lack of leaving the house, as Jonah and Tatum had small little dates every now and again. Maybe if she tried to contact them sooner then they would have seen each other already?

She quickly shook the thought away as it didn't matter. She was seeing them now, and that's all that mattered. Tatum instead put her focus back on her huge closet, bottom lip stuck between her teeth as she kept deciding what outfit looked best.

The sound of her bedroom door opening is what made Tatum snap her head up, and look away from her row of expensive clothes. She beamed greatly as she seen that it was Jonah. He wasn't wearing a fitted suit like always, but something more casual. She thought he looked even better than before.

"Okay, great! You can help me!" Tatum spoke as she motioned for him to sit. Jonah sat on the edge of her bed, a chuckle escaping his lips. "I was thinking about wearing a skirt, but then again I was thinking maybe a pair of jeans would look good. What do you think?" She even held the two items towards her waist, watching as Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"Jeans. Your ass looks great in them" Jonah states as he stood to his feet. Tatum pouted, making Jonah grin lightly. "Tate, I was kidding. You would look beautiful in anything. Just wear something comfortable" he speaks while leaning down to place a soft kiss against her forehead. She closed her eyes, savoring the kiss before humming in response.

~

Tatum slipped her feet into a pair of sandals, before bouncing on her toes in excitement. Jonah noticed her state and shook his head playfully. They were finally leaving to see their friends, and Tate couldn't contain her excitement. Tonight was going to be great. Especially the second Jonah finally revealed where they would be heading. He explained that the four lovely couples would be attending a small festival that was happening downtown. Small booths for games, food truck foods, and even a live performance by a band that no one has heard about until now.

She was glad she chose to wear jeans and a matching sweater.

The ride to the festival was rather short, making Tatum squirm with jitters. They were all going to meet at the festival. Tatum sighed in content the second they were allowed out of the vehicle and now standing within the crowd of people. She moved her head around in hopes of seeing at least on me of her friends. But to no luck. Jonah grabbed hold of her hand, a scowl etched on his features. Tatum was confused by his down demeanour, until she looked at what he was starting at.

It was a group of guys. Staring at her. They were eyeing her hungrily, making her shiver. It was the same looks she would get at the club. Tatum even took a step back so she was slightly behind Jonah. He understood and began to drag her away deeper into the lively crowd.

And it wasn't until she aimlessly bumped shoulders with someone did the two stop. Tatum looked back to apologize, to only quit her rambling and smile once more.

"Zachy!" She squealed, before throwing her arms around him. He didn't hesitate to hug back with just as much passion.

"Tate, baby! Awe, I missed seeing you everyday" they gushed over each other.

"Me too, love. Me too" they embraced each other for a little longer, their hug being broken up by a throat clearing. All heads turned to the left to see Daniel along with his respected partner Corbyn. Corbyn had his arm lazily slung over Daniel's shoulder, while the brunette was leaned into his side.

"I hope the party hasn't started without us?" Daniel questions with a brightening smile. Zachary and Tatum shook their heads before bringing him in for a hug as well. "No Gabbie yet?"

"Not that I know of, no" Tatum spoke as they broke apart. The three friends looked around the growing crowd of people, trying to spot a head that held many curls, but to no avail.

"Maybe she's near the entrance?" Zachary suggested. The three then flicked their attention towards the people who were still entering the amazing festival, but still didn't see Gabriela.

"I can give two shits about what she was saying. Next time we go up to a booth, your sexy ass is going to one that doesn't involve leaning over" a voice was then heard. It was loud and getting closer with each second.

"You think I'm sexy, huh?" A different voice said this time. It sounded seductive. But this voice was known. The three friends, looked to see that it was Gabriela and her partner Christina.

"Hell yeah. And that bitch at the booth clearly thought so too" Christina complained as she stopped in front of the other pairs with crossed arms. Gabriela rolled her eyes as she then put her attention on the friends who were confused but then again slightly amused.

"Long time, no see guys!" The curly haired girl beamed as she engulfed them into a giant group hug. They laughed. "Next time, we shouldn't wait ten million years to finally see each other."

"Oh shut up, it was only two weeks" Zachary stated with a giggle. Gabriela chuckled herself, looking them all over.

"And well, hot damn! I'm assuming you guys are being treated right; you guys look like a million bucks."

"Don't get too cocky Gonzalez. You look the best out of all of us. I'm assuming you two have had sex in every room in the house" Daniel smirked as he looked between her and then at Christina who was off to the side talking with the other three men.

"Nah, almost though" she laughs, the others joining in soon after.

"Okay guys, let's actually see what this place has for fun" Tatum grins as she walks over to Jonah and wrapping her arm around his torso. Zachary stands next to Jack and allows him to bring him closer by the waist. Daniel leans on Corbyn, the faux blonde looping an arm around his shoulders. And Gabriela grabs hold of Christina's hand and interlocks their fingers.