jealous | 17

Chapter 17:
Jealous [T.D]
Tuesday - Day 15

"I don't like the way he's looking at you"
-Nick Jonas (Jealous)

Tatum had taken another lick of her vanilla ice cream. It was melting quickly, drops of the tasty dessert getting on her fingers every now and then. Of course she couldn't find a place where she was allowed to get a few napkins, so she just stuck to using her tongue to clean up whatever sugary substance that had dripped. At the time it seemed like a great idea. A simple idea that had gotten no consequences. She was wrong though, as she kept getting stares from a few guys that were a few feet away. They would watch how she elegantly licked around the ice cream cone; to them it being a very sexual movement. Tatum of course didn't notice their longing looks and continued to eat in peace; occasionally contributing to the conversations that had gone around in their group.

Jonah for sure noticed though.

Every time he had seen a guy even glance at Tatum with a look of lust, his jaw would clench and he would make a move on her. Whether it being a peck on the lips or wrapping his arm around her. He didn't want to lose her to some idiot that wants to use and then dump her. He couldn't. Luckily the festival was soon ending, and they all could go home. Jonah didn't have to tolerate glaring at horny men any longer.

"I think we're going to start heading home" Daniel piped up, standing to his feet, bringing Corbyn with him. The faux blonde grabbed hold of Daniel's hand, agreeing. "It's getting pretty late, and I'm beginning to get a headache."

"We should do this again though. It was fun" Corbyn speaks after, earning responses back from the others.

"We should all go home actually. I'm tired, and it doesn't seem long before thing one and thing two over there, fall asleep" Gabriela yawns while pointing at Jack and Zachary. Jonah was one of the first to stand, pulling Tatum up with him; causing her to stare at him confusingly.

"It's been a long day. I'll send out a time when we're all free again, yeah?" Jonah spoke for a suggestion. Tatum was the only one catching onto his strange behavior, yet not daring to question what has gotten into him. And it wasn't until the others agreed, was Tatum being dragged out of the festival and towards the expensive car the two had taken to get to such place.

~

Tatum removed her shoes by the door, sighing dramatically. Her feet had ached and maybe she could ask Jonah for a small massage, before bed. She casually stalked up the cold stairs, a yawn escaping her mouth as she only thought about sleep. She didn't know how tired she was until now. And as she entered her room, she was surprised to see Jonah waiting patiently on her bed, focus on his phone. He of course snapped his head up the second he noticed her presence. She noticed his eyes darken at the sight of her.

"Close the door" he muttered out. She groaned.

"Jonah, please not tonight. I'm exhausted" Tatum grumbled back as she lazily made her over to the bed and laid down on it. Jonah snickered at her attitude, and rolled over so he was laying beside her.

He lightly placed kisses against her neck, her shivering at his touch.

"Jonah" she groaned out.

"I didn't like how all those guys were staring at you today" he lowly spoke, making her turn and face him with surprise. "The way they looked to have wanted you right then and there. I so badly wanted to show them that you're mine."

Tatum smirked as she got up and straddled his laying form; hands placed on his chest as she leaned down, their faces inching closer.

"Are you jealous?" She wondered cheekily. Jonah clicked his tongue, before turning his head to the side so he was no longer looking at her. It gave her a pretty big hint on that he was. "It's okay to be jealous, baby" she started to kiss and suck on his neck. "We all feel like that."

Jonah finally faced her once more, grabbing her waist tightly.

"You're right. But in order for people to understand that you're not available, let me love you."

They stared at each other, before Tatum nodded with a grin. Jonah himself smiled before flipping the two over and connecting their lips. It was a slow kiss. Every touch and movement seeming to be made as if Tatum was fragile; and with one wrong move, she would shatter. Their clothes were being thrown in every direction, the goal of not wanting anything between them. And as soon as Jonah was able to see Tatum's exposed body, he couldn't help but awe. Even if he's seen it many times before, he still can't get over how beautiful she was.

Her pale complexion was instantly being marked up with the many blue and purple spots he has sucked and bit. Soft moans were escaping her lips, making Jonah only want to give her more pleasure.

"Jonah, Jonah" she panted, catching his attention. He stopped his affection to look at her curiously. "Stop wasting time and just fuck me."

He nodded at her words, moving from her exposed body to his pants pocket. He reached for his wallet, pulling out a condom. He slipped the rubber over his member, before going back over to his lover and hovering over her form.

"You ready?" He asked while caressing her cheek. She nodded, closing her eyes. She inhaled; her breathing being cut short the second she felt herself being filled. The sudden feeling made her moan in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Jonah please" she whispered as she tried to press herself further onto him. He kept stilled movements, her wanting more than that. "Oh m-go faster. Please!" She begged.

"Those other guys wouldn't have been able to have you shaking like this" Jonah groaned in her ear, making her scratch down his back and gasp at his sudden speed.

"Only you. I swear" she breathes. "Only yo-oh f-fuck" she shouts as Jonah pulls out and slams back into her. He repeated the process, Tatum loosing grip and her body getting tired. And it wasn't long before Jonah was releasing his liquid inside the condom, taking it off and chucking it in a nearby trash can. Tatum panted, as her eyes drooped.

Jonah noticed her tired state and allowed her to curl into his side.

"Jealousy is clearly your best feature."