massage | 9

Chapter 9:
Massage [Z.H]
Thursday - Day 4

"I ain't yo cuddy buddy"
-Star Cast (You Don't Know Me)

Zachary casually lay sprawled out on his bed, laptop in front of him as he was on his stomach watching a random video from online. And just as he was about to go click on another video, his bedroom door had swung open. He didn't remove his view from the screen.

"It's okay George. I said I wasn't hungry" he voiced, still not removing his eye sight from the computer. But he did eventually look away when a deep chuckle was heard. He had seen Jack leaning against the now closed door, a smirk plastered against his face. Zachary rolled his eyes, before putting his attention back on the screen that was lit before him. "What do you want? More sex, right?"

Jack chuckled once more, moving his body closer until he was able to take a seat beside Zachary's laying form. The younger scooted away the tiniest, not liking how close he had gotten.

"No, actually. You've been tense ever since you've gotten here. And I was thinking I could help you relax" Jack answered. Zachary let out a snicker, closing the laptop and turning his head to look at the other.

"Could you blame me! I don't want to be here" the younger laughed dryly, before laying his head down and closing his eyes. If Jack wanted him to relax, then he should leave and let him sleep. "Leave, so I can rest please."

It was Jack's turn to roll his eyes. He did get up, but he didn't leave like expected. Instead he moved so he straddled the other. Zachary squeaked and immediately snapped his eyes open.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zachary wondered as he wiggled under Jack. The older sighed as he placed his hands on Zachary's upper back.

"I'm giving you a massage. Just relax and let me do this for you" Jack explained making Zachary let out a huff.

Zachary closed his eyes and released a deep breath. He allowed Jack's hands to roam all over his clothed back, the feeling actually removing most of his built up muscles. And he didn't even mind that Jack slightly lifted his shirt to gently place his cold hands against his warm skin. He shivered at the touch, making Jack laugh lightly.

"Your hands are freezing" Zachary mumbled.

"Sorry" Jack replied. "But a thank you would be nice."

Now Zachary was the one to laugh.

"For what? Forcing me to be here with you."

Jack stopped his movements and let out a sigh. At this point he has completely given up on the younger. He removed himself from Zachary and stood to his feet, smoothing out his clothes. The other just peaked his eyes open and looked at Jack who held nothing but a frown. It made Zachary feel a little guilty. So sitting up, he eyed the other.

"I'm sorry" The younger blurted. Jack just shook his head and began his journey out of the room. He closed the door behind him with a small slam, making the other cringe at the sound. Zachary threw his head back, letting out a groan.

He stood to his feet, allowing the cold floor to make him shiver. And with one last sigh, he exited his room also and went to go look for the other.

He stalked his way down the multiple stairs, seeing George casually fixing a random table so it looked neat. And when he turned to him, he gave a smile.

"Mr Avery looked upset. Is everything alright between you two?" He asked. Zachary smiled back, walking closer to him.

"Do you know where he is?" He asked casually. George nodded as he pointed in the direction of the main room. Zachary thanked him as he began to walk in that direction. He stopped mid way though and looked back at him with a sly smirk.

"Oh, and I wouldn't come into the main room for another hour or so" His eyes widened, while his face went red. Nevertheless he nodded as to agree, before quickly scurrying towards a different part of the house.

Zachary giggled as he continued his journey. He nodded with a sigh as he seen Jack sitting casually on the couch, phone in hand. He was scrolling through something, but Zachary could care less on what it was. He instead moved so he sat beside the older. Jack didn't look away from his phone, making Zachary pout.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not one for having a respected partner, or even just a fuck buddy" Zachary finally spoke after their moments of silence. Jack still didn't look up from his phone, making the other a little upset. So placing his pale hand over the screen, Zachary moved so he straddled the older. Jack groaned as he moved his head back not wanting to look at the male who was on top of him. "But if you want, I could try and do this whole friends with benefits type of thing."

"I'm not going to force you to do something, Zach" Jack finally croaked out. The pale boy was in shock. But with an eye roll, he grabbed Jack's face making them look at each other. Zachary could feel his heart swell.

"You're not forcing me to do anything" Zachary replied almost in a whisper, before gently moving his lips until they lightly connected with Jack's. The older didn't hesitate to move his own against the other's, a groan being released as Zachary began to move his hips back and forth causing friction.

Zachary moved his lips down so he trailed kisses all over. He let his hands roam, wanting the burning sensation that he got whenever Jack just touched him.

"Strip" Jack eventually moaned out, making Zachary whimper. But when seeing the lust filled look that Jack held in his eye, Zachary didn't hesitate to stand and remove his clothing in a teasing way. He even felt his stomach turn when he saw Jack slipping down the grey sweatpants he was wearing. He was a little excited. "Come here."

Zachary once again got on top of Jack's sitting form.

"No prep, ride me" Jack spoke in his ear. Zachary nodded as he aligned himself, before slowly easing his way onto Jack. He hissed, throwing his head down on Jack's shoulder and gripping onto the back of the couch. His jaw was tightened as he didn't move. But eventually he moved his hips around once more, a low moan slipping past his pink lips.

"Oh, my..." Zachary squealed as he now began moving his body up and down on Jack's member. The two haven't done anything too extreme, making Zachary's body shake. And it didn't help that Jack was sucking and biting all along his pale skin. "F-Fuck."

Zachary felt the movements getting sloppier as everything was now just pleasure. And he almost fell over when Jack thrusted his own hips up, hitting Zachary's prostate.

"D-Do that again. Oh, please do that again" the younger moaned as he gripped Jack's shoulders, hoping to keep him steady. Jack smirked as he once again threw his hips up. Zachary cried out. They continued to do non-matching patterns, before Jack began to grip Zachary's hips tightly. He moved the younger himself, making the movements even faster and a lot more rough.

And it wasn't long before Jack felt himself release with a pitched groan. Zachary rode out Jack's high, not liking that he was still unsettled himself. But when thinking about the dripping white substance that seemed to have filled him up, Zachary stroked himself. He matched his bounces with his stokes, his climax reaching not too long after.

He panted while getting off of Jack, slipping his loose shorts back on; while Jack pulled his sweatpants back up.

"Now don't say I never gave you anything" Zachary chuckled as he slowly made his way back towards his bedroom.