stripper | 21

Chapter 21:
Stripper
Monday

"For being something you can't forget"
-Sabrina Carpenter (Sue Me)

Zachary collected his phone and apartment key from the random table that sat away in the corner, checking the time for about the twentieth time. He was going to be late for work if Tatum didn't hurry up. Daniel too was waiting patiently by the door, his own phone and car keys wedged in his hands. Zachary and Tatum agreed to take Daniel in the second they had gotten a phone call. It was the same day that they were forced back into their job. Daniel had completely forgot about the eviction notice; it being due. And when he seen all of his items tossed outside in the front, he knew he was kicked out for good. He would have went to live with Gabriela, but she already had so many family members living in the one house.

"I'm here and I'm ready!" Tatum pants as she ties her hair up into what she wanted to be a bun. But of course with the time being at the brim, she could care less. She grabbed her duffel bag that was placed beside the couch, jogging towards the front door and opening it. Zachary and Daniel looked at each other before shrugging.

And while they were walking through the halls and towards the elevator, Daniel perked.

"We still have to pick Gabbie up. And with that, we'll be late for sure."

"Can't she just take the bus?" Zachary groaned, earning a punch from Tatum. He glared at her before putting his attention back on the big metal contraption. The doors had opened, revealing an empty space for the three of them to get on. Zachary felt his anxiety raise, but nevertheless he stepped on and pressed the floor button.

~

The four of them exited the cheap car that belonged to Daniel. When seeing the large building, their moods dropped completely. At first they were used to seeing the place. Used to having people constantly stare at them, or those same people feeling the need to flirt. It was all a routine. Now it was brand new. The feeling. The people. And it sucked. They don't understand how they managed to become trapped in such disturbing place to begin with. They had their lives set, until they realised they would be working at a strip club; them being the strippers. And so with sighs, the four friends entered the building.

They seen the body guard Evan standing around and ordering people to do certain things, as the club was beginning to open. He looked back at them with looks of sympathy, them not even caring. They all just went towards the back, finding their respected lockers. Others who they could describe as their co-workers, were already dressing themselves for the theme, it being leather or silk. Daniel and Tatum had gotten silk. While Zachary and Gabriela had gotten leather. The outfits captured their curves and perfections greatly. Anyone who would have seen them, would have swoon.

"Alright guys! Club is now opened! Austin you're first, then you Eben. And right after Daniel, Gabriela, Tatum, and Zachary!" An assistant instructed, making a few workers prep, while Eben left for the stage. The crowd cheered and music played, making them all assume that the night has just begun. But for the four it seemed that the night was dragging. Especially when it was their turn to go on.

The four looked at each other, taking deep breaths before entering onto the stage for the whole crowd to see them. Cat calls and whistles were heard. They didn't pay attention, as they found themselves in position for their act. Zachary leant up against a table; Tatum laid elegantly on the floor; Daniel sat on a chair; and Gabriela held onto the long metal pole. Music started to play, so the four of them began to move their body. And as they danced around the stage, their bodies moved smoothly all over.

Four new people had entered.

Those four people had walked up towards the stage; pushing whomever was before them out of the way. Smirks and smiles were on their faces as they stared at the strippers making their way around. Zachary being the one to get closer to the edge of the stage was the one to notice. His eyes widened in shock as he looked at the familiar faces. Or that was until he had gotten angry by the one person standing at the end. His hands clenched into fists as he whipped around and fled backstage. The other three took notice and seen what the fuss was about.

The crowd didn't love the performance and started to complain.

The three friends looked at the front of the crowd, before looking at each other. They began to stumble over each other as they tried to escape to the back with Zachary. And when finally getting back towards the locker rooms, they looked for the youngest. And it wasn't until they had looked at the last row of lockers did they see Zachary sobbing. He was curled in a ball, head in his hands.

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" Zachary repeated. The other three immediately went to his side and started to comfort him. He looked up, eyeing his friends with a look of despair. "I love him."

"Aw, honey" Tatum cooed as she wrapped him in a tight hug. His tears continued to fall, them never leaving the spot. Or that was until a loud voice was getting closer, calling their names.

"What the hell was that!? You guys just can't run off stage!" It was Logan and he seemed mad. The four of them coward back in fear. "It doesn't even matter. I'm firing you guys. Pack your shit and leave immediately."

"What!? No, we need this job!" Gabriela exclaims.

"My reputation is not worth keeping you four. Grab your things and leave!" Logan stated after. The four of them were too scared to fight back. They nodded in agreement, before packing up all of their personal belongings and exiting through the back door.

"Great! Now we're jobless, and have no money" Daniel pouts as they stepped out into the warm night air.

"Money shouldn't be an issue, angel" Daniel froze. He knew that voice. He along with the other three turned to face who they adored oh so much.

"We don't need shit from you guys" Zachary pointed bluntly. He locked eyes with the curly haired male, his brown orbs watering once more.

"We're sorry. But we swear we tried to fight back. And when we did, we won. Why do you think Logan fired y'all?" It was Jonah now. He got closer, not daring to take his eyes off of Tatum.

"And if it's not too much, we'd like to bring you back home with us? Forever this time" Christina smiled, as she lovingly stared at Gabriela.

The four friends glanced at each other, their tough exterior breaking instantly. Or at least, all but one. Zachary continued to stand in his spot with his head down. His friends went up to their respected partner, them explaining how much they missed each other.

"You hate me that much?" A voice asked. Zachary didn't care to look up.

"Yes. I hate the fact that I was used by you. I hate how you just let Logan take me from you" Zachary looked up into the eyes of Jack. "And I especially hate how you made me love you so much."

Jack watched Zachary cry. Or that was until he wrapped the younger into a hug.