Pretty ~ (xCartoonz)

Age: 9 - 37
Warning:

Request For:

(3RD POV + 2ND POV)

Picking a flower up you examined if it was the best. You were busy making a crown, woven out of flowers and clovers. Today you were going to make your dad look pretty! A warm breeze whispered through your backyard, flowers scattered around, along with the scent of honey in the air. Your father was laying beside you, hands behind his head, legs crossed with shades covering his eyes. His sunglasses couldn't hide his snoring though. He snores are loud as a buzz saw! But you were used to the loud noises.

  Snarls and growls, shouting and roaring, he made all sorts of loud noises. But it never scared you. You knew too well that he would never hurt you. The others? You weren't too sure about that. With the last clover tucked into place, you gazed at your creation proudly. It was so beautiful! Now all you had to do was put it on your dad's head.. You looked at him. You couldn't put it on his head when he was laying down! Well, only one thing to do. Slapping his forehead, you called him excitedly. 

"DAD! Daddy! Dad! Daaaaadddddyy!!" 

  He woke up with a start. Sitting up, he looked around. "Wha-? What? What is it princess?" You showed him the crown and he chuckled. "Hahaha, well I'll be, did you make that yourself darling?" You giggled, nodding as you got up and put it on his head. You leaned back, and proudly looked at how pretty your dad looked. He had dark black hair and a black beard. His blood red eyes were sharp and a X crossed his right eye. The crown sitting on his head didn't really go well with him.

  "Well? How do I look?" You bit your lip, how could you make him look pretty? You had an idea! Picking some flowers, you laid them on your father's thigh. He looked at you curiously and watched you work.  You wove some flowers into his beard, sticking some petals in too. You finished your job and looked back at him. He was so pretty now! He was like a flower prince! With a smile, you got out a toy mirror your father bought you, and showed it to him. He leaned back in laughter, and wiped tears from his eyes. You were confused. 

"Daddy? Don't you like it?" 

  He wheezed with laughter. "I've ever felt so pretty in my entire life!" You beamed, and sat down in his lap, and he chuckled to himself. "I love you daddy!" "I love you too,"

"Princess."