Chapter 2

Aleena POV

I shake my head in frustration, dad borrowed a load of cash from the bank again. He and mom went away for another vacation without me knowing. How did I figure out their plan? A letter from the bank was sent to me saying that I owe them 50000 euros, euros! I'm living in America damn it! Do they know how much is that in the dollar? Like fifty-eight thousand or more.

How can they be so careless about this kind of thing?

I've never borrowed money from the bank or from any people. I hate having a debt to someone, it's uncomfortable. Plus my so-called parents who behave like a newlywed couple left a note saying: '' We're gonna be traveling around the world for two months hehe. We'll buy you for souvenirs. We love ya! ''

No wonder they left so soon without packing anything with them.

I slump on my queen size bed and lay on my stomach. My head is hurting just thinking about the way to pay for all their debts left on my shoulders.

I open my phone then tap the BuzzFeed article that has been publicized just a few seconds ago.

'' Too many problems can damage your breast growth-'' I look down on mines, I frown at the result. I immediately throw my cellphone on my bed and decided to ready myself for work.

Who wants bigger boobs anyways? hmmph!

Most people use a sponge to clean their body but me, I use a towel we call it ''bimpo''. You see I grew up with my Pinay mom and this was the first thing that she thought me. Use a bimpo to remove ''libag'', which I thought was a bunch of dirty monsters that are waiting to penetrate my body.

I just laugh as I recall those memories where my mom told me made up stories to make me believe her and do what she says.

Once I was finished cleaning my body I walk to my bed and pick up the clothes that I prepared yesterday night. It's a V neck white blouse accompanied by black trousers and 4 inches red heels. I like to look classy but serious at the same time. I applied little makeup as possible, don't wanna go to the office looking like a hooker.

Once I was done I went out and get in my car. It's a Nissan, an old one. So don't get your hopes up.

My occupation? I'm an office lady, it's a boring job but I really enjoy the Keurig. The distance between my house and Drevc company is 2 or 3 kilometers away. Plus there'll always be traffic as I drive closer to that company. I guess fate doesn't want me to work.

I was about to insert the key when I noticed that my group project isn't in the backseat.

Ugh!

So I went back in and grab it. I'm running late! The boss's kid will be there!

I'm screwed.

I start the car, I'll probably get a ticket for speeding and not stopping when its orange or red light. As I pass another car I can see the driver shouting at me.

Sorry dude got an important project to present.

Moments later I arrived at my destination. I hastily grab my project in the back seat and close the door with my feet. I get in the building, I tried searching one of my group mates but they seem to be nowhere to be seen. I message Adam and he texted back that he is on his way. I can feel my inner demon rolls her eyes, like seriously.

I was about to walk closer to the elevator when I felt something hard came in contact with my chess. I look down to see someone's elbow resting on my breast. I look up to see a woman staring at my boobs with a smile on her lips. I can feel my anger boiling up inside my body, without a second thought I slap her. She looks shocked by the turn of events but immediately recovers her posture. She looks at me with so much intensity and started walking closer to me without looking away.