CH.24 Aleena's a tease

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, readers! I know I haven't been posting for a while. Sorry for not doing so. I've been doing better at life this year, I've been going out with friends more than I did last year. And since this is the last year of high school, I want to enjoy myself before having my existential crisis.

Also, I want to welcome: austineddy1, JohrennaDatlag, Annandme4ever, Bootycheeks2003, MirandaRoseWagner, Oddgal, So_Idiotic, Skyler_Wilde,  blau3gar0, YukixDaniella, Hanzie_101, FLOATERXVIII, LucilineSunning, SvetaToast, nayumilacia, MarilauBatersal, ChristoniaTaylor3, KatrinaReyes657, girlpretty1200, lfitzo, monkeyMS,

Thank you for voting on almost or some chapters: Annandme4ever, stormywinters50, ShaniqueSmikle, Ro_Shanie, doesitmatter0219, ivegottheavocados, AshleyWiliams148, normzdelgadorivera, Ekimies01, BigThumb13, seraphim08

********************************************

Yashashree's POV

It is now 14:08 and I can't help but sigh. 

The person who I thought would be more matured in this office turned out to be the most childish one. 

So if you are thinking about what happened, well, let me just tell you that I can't do Ale- I mean my work here in my office when I have my secretary and vice president of this company sitting side by side without even looking at each other eye to eye.

I called them to report to me about the deal with the Verdetzki group but these employees seem to not understand or they have something going on. 

We've been here for at least 47 minutes however none of them even opened their damn mouth.

I rub my head and sit back on my chair, I cross my arms and heave a big sigh. 

''Okay, I had enough of this heavy atmosphere.'' -I say before raising my arms in defeat. I point my index finger at Kayla. ''Speak up,''-I order.

''This bitch''-she then points to Jaquilin who still hasn't looked at us. ''has problems.''

I raise my right eyebrow, questioning why she says so.

Kayla takes a sip from her cup before opening her mouth. ''She has anger issues, she's stubborn, she's bipolar and most of all a pillow princ-'' 

Her explanation got interrupted when a big smack landed on Kayla's face resulting in her falling down the sofa sideways.

Surprised by what just happened, I order Jaquilin to calm down. But she didn't do that, it seems like Kayla did something worse than before so my secretary is acting, how can I say this, much much wilder than before. 

I get a hold of both of her wrists and forced her to stop and listen for a moment.  She's panting and sweating but still obliges to what I told her to do.

''Kayla, what did you do to Jaq?'' -Still, my hands clamp around Jaq's wrist. 

''She's the one who started it! If I had known I wouldn't even-'' At this point, Kayla started breaking out of her shell. Her then happy, childish, easy-going character is gone and is now replaced with remorse, sadness, and guiltiness. 

What is going on?

When I called them both, at that moment I could hear them getting along, to the point that they had sex. 

So what is going on?

Jaquilin's tensed muscles started to relax, so I loosened my grip on her. 

Jaquilin tried to come closer to Kayla but my best friend avoided her like a plague and immediately exited the room without another word. 

I massage my temple before looking at Jaquilin's expression. From what I can see, she's having a rough time too. I don't know what kind of argument they had that day but I don't want to pry, it's their business and I don't want to intervene between them. 

''Jaquilin, take a day off.'' -I order her.

But she just shakes her head, rejecting it. 

''You look stressed out Jaquilin, go home for today.'' -I insist but she again shakes her head.

''I want more work.'' -She replies while holding her phone as if she wants to squash it to pieces.

''You know having more work won't solve what you have going on.'' -I advise her but she again replies with a no. 

''Working your brain and body out while you are stressed out will only exhaust you more and the results of that work will only result in failure,''

"But-" But I interrupted her.

"I order you as a boss, not as your friend."

Defeated, she packs her things and says goodbye to me.

Why do lesbians have such complicated love lives? 

It's complicated getting a girlfriend in the same city, it's hard to know if the girl is really interested in you because girls throw compliment as if it's nothing, it's hard to not fall for every kind of girl you come face to face with. I had these hardships growing up. But hopefully, my Aleena is my last.

Putting that aside, where is my phone? I need my Aleena dosage for the afternoon.

Aleena's POV

 I was typing away on my keyboard when I heard my phone vibrate and grabbed it as fast as I could. I still haven't opened up the phone when my friend, CJ, suddenly popped out in front of my desk with a teasing grin on her face. 

''Psst psst! Chris, look at this bitch's face.'' She points at me as she signals my other friend to come. 

''Yeah, yeah she has eyebags worse than I have. Now let me get back to my work,'' replies Chris waving his hand at her before slowly turning around and starts walking back to his seat.

But CJ won't be ignored that easily so she goes after Chris and pulls his ear, dragging him back to me. 

I just shake my head and continue to open my phone. 

As I expected it was a text from Yash. She has been texting me since we parted ways at the elevator this morning. In the beginning, I tried to stop her from messaging since some of my co-workers might get irritated because my phone keeps on vibrating or CJ might tease me from bringing a vibrator at work, which I did, accidentally. But after a while, I gave up and start texting her back.

''Do you want to have dinner together? I can cook the most delicious tacos or pasta for you.'' I can't help but smile. 

''But didn't you ate the most delicious tacos last night already?'' I type back. 

''But we didn't eat tacos last night, I bought nuggets though'' she replies.

I was about to reply when CJ put her hands on my shoulder, completely staring at my phone. I immediately put it away.

She slowly gets away from me, and disapprovingly shaking her head. ''And she's a lesbian.'' Then walks away.

After she left, my phone started vibrating again. I pull it up and see that there are over 20 messages of Yash.  I opened them all up and see:

''Omg''

''Did you just?!''

''Are you implying what I think it is?!''

''Are you tryna get me to come over rn 👀''

And so on and on. 

I can't help but wheeze at her texts. 

My phone vibrated once more. 

''BE.READY.FOR.TONIGHT.''

I feel chills run down my spine. I put away my phone but I can hardly concentrate on my work.

I shouldn't have started it. - I say to myself regretting my words of choice.

To be continued.