CH. 26 WTF KAYLA

Author's Note

Hello, I know It's been a while since I updated, thank you for taking interest in my story.

Thank you: LiyahFraser, Caxton20, Reganrita, Mumtie_writer, ShielaFarr8, FleshLorenzo, Millie04, sekuschii, rowaida186, drugylovy, lactose_intolerant, SpiceyRen, hannfreezz, o_ICY_o, ASTRUS_08 for liking this story.

Peace out!

P.S. Be safe, take care of yourself, and stay at home.

******************************

Kayla's P.O.V.

''Get your hands off of me.'' I can hear my voice crack, I want to run away immediately but I can't.

My head is such a mess that if it gives my body an order I'm sure I'll fuck it up and do the opposite and fucking make it worse.

''I don't want to see you,'' I continue, I know deep down what I just told her is a lie and is hurting me. I don't know about her.

She is this invincible woman who doesn't even have a crack.

No matter what I say or do the outcome won't change.

She will always pick him. Not me.

I keep my head low, staring blankly at her shoes, I blocked out all the words that she's spouting.

I don't want to hear lies, I don't want to hear her lies just so she can make me feel better.

''Kayla, hear me out,'' her palm caressing my cheek as she sobs.

But my mind and emotion don't seem to have any connection, even though I can see her crying I can only stare at her, not feeling even a bit of sympathy for her.

''Get out,'' I order.

She looks at me, her tears falling down her cheeks as she clutches harder on my arm.

''I just want to talk, please, listen to me. Just this once.''

''No,''

''Ka-!''

''I... Jaquilin, you already said what we had, meant nothing to you,'' I start as I slowly try removing her hand on my arm. ''I get it... so please, let me go.'' but she is persistent.

''Let's start again! I don't want to end it like this!''

''That relationship ended the moment you rejected me!'' finally this time I removed her hand off of me. ''You chose him, so I set you free.''

''You want me to that back? Okay, I'm taking it back!'' She immediately moves closer to her, putting my arms around my waist while she presses her face on my chest. ''Please, don't leave.''

I sigh ''You are so selfish,'' she hugs me tighter.

''I'm done chasing after you, Jaquilin,'' I tell her, she shakes her head as she replies. ''I'm tired already, don't you think so too?'' she shakes her head profusely.

''I loved you for three years, don't you think that's enough?''

Again, she shakes her head and just continues hugging me.

''I know you are probably tired with all those chasing around. You already rejected me after all.''

This time she just stays still.