please read

This has been on my mind for a few days, let me just say that this is just a piece of another book.

____________________________________

Through the night I lay on my bed with my eyes closed tightly, hoping that my heart can forget your touch, your warmth and the way you put my soul at ease when you were near.

I wished there were no expectations made but our minds were so occupied about the future that we forgot our present.

I don't know if you are beating yourself up, blaming yourself like I do.

I put something above you instead of putting you first. There's no nights that I didn't reminisce those days we spent together. I keep on rewinding the scenes, thinking of ways that could have turned things right.

On the day we went on our separate ways, you left something that I didn't think someone like me could ever feel. But it was too late we aren't together anymore.

You leaving, broke my heart to pieces, leaving them scattered on the floor where we once laid together.

I'm not saying that you are the asshole and I'm not gonna pretend that I was an angel in this relationship.

I did you wrong and you endured it all. And now you are engage with him. It hurts me but I wish that he treats you better than I did, gives you time and respect that you deserve that I couldn't give you.

Like I promised you, you won't see me ever again.

Forever yours, Kayla.

____________________________________

Guys let me know what you think so far until I update again, thank you and peace out.