CH. 27 Cariño who?

Author's Note

For the past few days, I've been getting sidetracked. Yes, guilty as charged. But I already finished Missing Warmth so I said why not watch all the series that I've been putting on hold for months.  But in the end, I got tired of it and stopped. A friend or should I say online friend told me about this movie ( the half of it) which I haven't watched to watch it. They said it waaaassss gooooood.

I sure hope so because I stopped watching the lesbian movie because I couldn't find one of my tastes. The last lesbian movie I watched was below her mouth ( which has a good ending, not like most of the other ones :( ). So please recommend lesbian movies that you think is good

3rd PERSON POV

Kayla doesn't know what to do or what to think and the cause of that is the woman in front of her who has been staring at her with intention, mask behind her eyes. 

She gulps the lump of nervousness in her throat, she doesn't know what will happen to her if she pushes her off of her because surely she might get attacked or worse won't come out alive from that room. 

''¿Por qué estás tan callada? ( why are you so quiet? ) '' The Spanish girl asks as she stares curiously at Kayla who's been sweating from staying frozen for minutes.  Kayla couldn't handle the pain so she chose to let her back crash on the bed, she didn't mind if this woman hurt her because her elbow had been hurting a lot. 

The other woman looked so surprised, she thought Kayla would do what she had in mind but Kayla pulled away and continued laying on the bed. 

She laughs at Kayla's action and sits next to her. ''Así que estás agotada, vale te dejo descansar (So you're exhausted, okay I'll let you rest).''  

Kayla can't handle it anymore, she doesn't know who is this woman and how to escape from this mess.  So she decided to go and be direct with the woman, so she gathered all the Spanish words she knew and hoped the person beside her understood her.

'' Nombre? Perdon (Name? Sorry.) '' she asks. 

The Spanish girl smiles, the way her supposed ''bodyguard'' asks her is so much like a child.

 Unconsciously, she started stroking Kayla's hair as she thought about her answer. The Spanish girl knew that Kayla didn't know how to speak Spanish which is really not that uncommon since almost all of her bodyguards don't speak her language. There isn't any interaction between her and the guards, the only thing they have to do is to protect her and if they die, she can always request for another one but the difference is that this new bodyguard can understand her.

''Mi nombre es  Cariño, ( My name is sweetie, )'' she finally replies.

Kayla being a non-speaker, trusted the woman and took her word.

'' Señorita Cariño-'' Kayla started but before she could finish her question Cariño closed her mouth with her fingers and stopped her from continuing. 

''Sin Señorita,'' she orders as she shakes her head signalizing to Kayla not to say << señorita>>. It took her a few seconds to understand what the other woman meant but nods when she finally did which made the other woman smile, pulled her hand away from Kayla's mouth

'' Qué... yo hacer?'' She asks because she doesn't know what to do, there is a tied-up body in the bathroom which is bad, and the lady in front of her has an incomprehensible mind.

The Spanish girl stares at her for a few seconds before finally laying down beside her, she moves her arms over the vice president's chest and lays on Kayla which makes her more nervous to the point it makes her heart beat faster.

''Dormimos, así de simple, ( We sleep, it's that simple,) '' she replies before slowly closing her eyes, soon Kayla can hear the other girl's deep breath.

At this moment there are two ideas that are on her mind;

1) Sleep and savor this blessing.

2) Wait for a few moments and make a dash out.

She chose the latter.

She waited for a few minutes, checking if the woman clinging to her was asleep.  Once she confirmed it, she slowly removed the woman's limbs from her body and carefully got off the bed.

She heads to the door, turns the knob slowly and it went well since it didn't make any noise. And because of that Kayla started to feel brave so she just opened the door. It made a noise due to the lock. Cariño started moving her hands, so before she could open her eyes Kayla sprinted away from the room and left the Spanish woman half awake.

She carefully wanders in the hallway checking if Jaquilin is present or the other one, once she knows that there was no one she continues.  After a few struggles, she finally arrived at her room, she was about to open it when she felt metal knives swinging in her way. 

She froze.

Did the Spanish girl...  she thought to herself

Slowly she turned around, her suspicion was right it was Cariño.

''¿Donde vas? ( where are you going? )'' angrily questions the Spanish girl, her hands deep in her pockets surely fetching for more weapons.

''¡¿Ca-cariño?!'' she screams startled.

Soon another object came flying on her way, it was a bottle of water. 

Kayla follows which direction the bottle came from and is shocked when she sees Jaquilin stomping hard toward where she is.

''And here I thought you are in love with me?!'' she shouted at Kayla who at the moment is scared shitless.

In Kayla's head, she's panicking because she doesn't know why this woman who's now in front of her is so mad at her that the bottle of water that was thrown at her got destroyed.

''¿Quien es este mujer? ( who's this woman?) '' asks the other lady who too is angry because her supposed bodyguard left her unguarded while she was sleeping.

Jaquilin turns her attention towards the Spanish girl and replies '' ¡Soy su maldita novia! ¿Y tu quien eres? ( I'm her damn girlfriend!  And who are you?)  '' 

Kayla being Kayla slowly walks away from the woman and takes this opportunity to escape. 

I can't die right now! If I stay those mad women will end me for sure! I've seen how bad Jaquilin destroys people! I don't know about the other one but still!!!

Her escape got noticed.

Soon the two ladies go after Kayla who too is running like she's in a zombie apocalypse. 

Finally, she reached the entrance of the building and immediately got in the cab. The other two looked at each other and decided to join forces, they too hailed a cab and told the driver to go after the cab at the front.

On the other side, Kayla begins to call her savior, Yashashree.

To be continued.