CH. 18

AN

Hey fellow readers!! I'm gonna update this cause tomorrow I have school again. Thanks for reading hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And please check out Blood Blue, my new story. 

_________________________________________________________________-

3rd person's POV

The sun is setting and Aleena's still working on her computer with no lights but the one from her computer screen. The aching feeling from her feet didn't leave even though she already removed her heels. She heaves a sigh as she gazes to the screen.

Just looking at this makes me a thousand times worst - she thinks to herself. So she stands up and decided that it's time to stretch her limbs before working again. She stands tall with her feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms by her sides. She exhales as she bends forward at the hips, lowering her head toward the floor while keeping her head, neck, and shoulders relaxed. She wraps her arms around the backs of her legs and holds anywhere for 2 minutes.

By doing that, she's giving an aroused Yash a clear view of her ass with each second that passes by the more excited and tempting it is for ass to smack her behind. Yash slowly bites her bottom lip as she slowly walks to her clueless prey.

Unconsciously she moves her hand, reaching for Al's soft bottom. Once her hands came in contact with Al's behind she immediately slaps it hard making the girl shriek. Al was about to turn around and slap the fuck out of her molester when Yash decided to firmly squeeze her butt cheeks earning a soft moan from Al.

Hearing the rare sound only fueled Yash lust for her. She moves her hands lower until they're on Aleena's waist, pulling her in as she nuzzles her nose closer to the woman's neck, inhaling her scent. The comfortable feeling etched a smile on her lips.

This grip and the way this person behind her pulled her in, is too familiar to what her boss does. She slowly leans back and enjoys the warmth from Yash body, she likes this.

''It seems like my employee is so hardworking, I should give her some reward. Don't you think?'' Yash asks while she intertwines her fingers with Al's, then pulling it closer to her lips giving it a kiss.

Aleena pushes herself away from Yash, turns around to see her boss's eyes looking at her adoringly and because of that, Aleena's heartbeat started speeding up. She immediately looks away not wanting Yash to see her expression because she knows her boss will only get more confident and she can't, she'll die.

''Give her something amazing then,'' she replies, going back to her seat and starts preparing for another hour of work.

''And what 'something amazing that should be?'' Yash asks as she slowly steps closer back to her lady. 

''A mindblowing-'' But before Aleena could finish her answer, her boss beats her to it. 

''-sex all night long.'' she completes before biting her employee's shoulder making Aleena moan to her rough side. Al buries her face into Yash chest, muttering something thinking that her boss didn't hear it.

''I can behave myself, I'm not an animal in heat.'' Yash defends. 

''Yeah right,'' she replies sarcastically before looking her boss right in the eye.  ''Like what I saw earlier wasn't you in heat. You were ogling that witch's breast in your-'' She immediately stops herself. 

She sounded like a jealous girlfriend sulking in front of her partner. She brings her hand to her mouth.

Did I fall already for her? She hasn't even tried to take me out yet. I mean take the girl out to dinner 1st before eating her up-  she asks herself. 

Looking at Aleena's gesture made Yash panic, she doesn't know why but she hastily reaches for her lady's hand, pulling Al's from her own world. She looks at her boss questioningly. 

''I'm serious about you, I admit I was ogling her breast. But-'' 

''You know Ms. Vargantes this isn't helping your case,'' Aleena said, her hands resting on her hip as she glares at her boss.

Hearing Aleena's stern voice made her panic. So instead of thinking it thoroughly she just blurted the only thing that immediately pops out in her brain.

''I was a boob man.''

Fuck   

To be continued.