CH. 21

AN

Comment what you think readers!

Peace out!

***************************************************************************

Yashashree's POV

I bashed the bottle of rum against the wall then headed to the sofa to slump myself there. My head hurts just by thinking about it. I can't believe how arrogant that dumb fucker has been to me today. I don't care if he's one of the shareholders neither how long is his dick. My strap on is way longer and bigger than that baby carrot.

I search into my pockets.

See, I found no damn to give to that bastard.

By this time my breathing is ragged. I tried to even my breathing when my phone goes off. I lazily drag my body off of the sofa and crawl closer to the coffee table.

Without any energy, I answer the call. My eyes widen when I hear the caller's voice. It's Aleena, it sounds like she's crying, I can hear her hiccuping as she tries to speak to me. The way she stutters, pleading for me to help her. Fearing that something bad happened to her. I hastily stood up from where I sat and sprinted outside my mansion. But quickly came inside again cause I forgot my car keys.

Once I finally have the key, I opened the car door, revived the engine, and sent her a text asking where was she. She sent me the address and without wasting a second. I stomp on the gas pedal and drove to where my woman was at.

I passed red lights and angry drivers but stopped at McDonald's for two boxes of nuggets and one OREO and vanilla ice cream.

It took me 30 or more minutes to get to her house.

I quickly got off the car. Once I faced the front of her house I saw a camping tent outside of the house and a small kind of stove. I started scratching my nape, thinking that I might read the address wrong.

So I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number and soon without missing a beat I heard someone's phone going off. I flinched, surprised that I was really at the correct.

Slowly, I walked closer to her gate and opened it. The sound of me removing the lock must have alerted her cause a light was suddenly turned on. I saw her shadow moving, soon her flushed face came out of the tent with a blanket with Elmo's pictures on it. I couldn't help but snort with laughter.

She turned her face to me and pout when she saw my action.

'What you standing there for?'- I nagged with her arms crossed.

I looked at her chest and noticed that she lost some weight.

'Stop looking at my chest! And come here and comfort me.' She sulks.

I shook my head and said: 'There's nothing there but don't worry I still love you.'

Once I said that she threw two pillows and a chopstick at my face.

'Fuck where did that chopstick came from?! Totally didn't expect that coming.' - I thought to myself.

'I told you I'm a B cup!'

'Babe that hurt.'

'Good, it's supposed to!'

I just heave a sigh and sat next to her and put the things I bought on the grass. I was caught off guard when she unexpectedly leaned on me and put her head on my shoulder. My heart started beating so fast, my hands were trembling as they slowly put down the nuggets on the ground.

'I wish you will always be there... When I have no one. Thank you, so much, Yashashree.' She said with sadness laced with every word. Without saying anything back to her, I removed the blanket off of her back and change it with my body warmth by snaking my arms around her waist, hugging her. And then put the blanket on her front.

I smiled and replied: ' Always by your side I'll be.'

With that, I watched her eyes slowly close themselves.

I exhaled and said to myself: ' I'm so whipped'

With that, I spent the night with Aleena in her camping tent.

To be continued.