CH. 13

AN

Hey fellow readers! Here's another chapter, hope I didn't make you wait long and thank you for reading, commenting and voting! it gave me energy. Without further ado, here it is!

*********************************************************

Yashashree's  POV

Every laugh that escapes Kayla's mouth is a step near my boiling point. Since this morning she hasn't stopped slapping and laughing her ass off since I told her what happened. I can't help but take off my shoe and aim it at her.

 Fortunately, it hit her laughing ass face. She holds her forehead and groans as if it really hit her that hard, or did it really?

I shake my head dismissing the thought of getting about her ass. She's been laughing at me, I shouldn't have told her.

''What the fuck, Yash! That hurts!'' She says as she caresses her red forehead with my shoe printed on it.

''Jerk, who laughs their arse off when they friends screwed up huh,'' I reply, grabbing the shoe that landed in the corner of my office and putting it back on. 

''Bitch, everyone. Plus, I didn't expect you'd pull the 'I want you to be mine' phrase.'' She opens the fridge at the back and pulls out some ice cubes and put it on her swollen forehead.  ''My, my I didn't know the egocentric ass knows how to say those cheesy words.'' -She grins before taking a seat of me.

''Ha-ha says the one who hasn't advance to the first base.'' I counter before grinning smugly at her. We both know that Jaquilin is hard steel to bend and she hasn't made a move on her.

''Huh?! What are you saying?!  I have! You are just too busy flirting with your sugar bunch.''

I just raise my eyebrow indicating that I don't believe it.

'' I got to hug her yesterday,'' She proudly says, before sipping her coffee.

''That's it? You lost. The first time I meet my Aleena I got to touch her chest and her hands.'' 

''Yeah her hands because she slapped your face for assaulting her, jackass.'' She giggles before shaking her head.

''We shook ha-'' But that was cut short when someone knocked on the door. Forcing my alter ego to hide. I cleared my throat and ordered them to come in. The door opens, revealing the topic of our discussion. 

Aleena is wearing an off shoulder striped top accompanied by flared jeans. Her face has little makeup on it, her luscious lips are attractive and her warm chocolate brown eyes make me melt the longer I stare.

Looking down, I really like the jeans she's wearing, makes her cute butt pop out gorgeously. Oh, and her A cups are cute as always.

A nudge on the stomach tore my gaze away from Aleena, I turn my left to see a fidgeting Kayla. She keeps pointing to the front with her lips before shaking her head, looking me with a puppy eyes as if pleading for me to save her from someone.

I finally face front, just to see a fuming Jaquilin with a post-it in her hand. 

''What do you need Jaq?'' I ask unsure if I should go near this ticking time bomb.

''I need that little mouse behind you. '' She points at Kayla who keeps on shaking her head, refusing to leave with Jaq. Her eyes are on flames just by staring at the vice president of this company. And Jaquilin IS the secretary. 

Just fascinating, now I know who's gonna be the top.

Without wasting a second she grabs Kayla's hand and pulls her away from me. Kayla pleads for me to help her but I can't, I don't want to feel her wrath plus I have my woman waiting for me.

I put my gaze back on Aleena who's watching Kayla being drag out by Jaquilin. Soon I can hear her giggle, this scene seems funny to her.

''Future Mrs. Vargantes '' I touch her cheek, caressing it softly before positioning her chin up, making her eyes to look at mine. ''Shouldn't you be looking at me, not at others?''

Her cheeks immediately flush, her eyes averting mine.

How adorable

To be continued.