Chapter 4

Yashashree POV

As I got home I can still feel the sting in my tongue. I immediately run to the bathroom and inspect what that woman did to my world-class tongue. It hurts so bad, I mean what kind of sane person would bite someone's tongue so hard so they could escape? Oh, her, Aleena.

I go downstairs and open my fridge and took some ice cubes to heal my precious tongue.

This is one of my most precious assets to pleasure women and she dares to bite it. How could she?!

I look up to the ceiling and recall how angry and flustered she was when I marked her neck. She looks like an angry tiger that really wants to claw my eyes out. I remember seeing my whole life flashing back to me.

I thank god that kitten didn't see me ALMOST passing out.

____Flashback____ 

I look at the woman who just bit my tongue with wide eyes. My hands are shaking, holding to my mouth. She was the one who got her panty in a twist, not me.

  And here I was about to give her a reward for doing a good job on her presentation. I pout but with my hands covering my mouth. I don't want her to see me pout on such trivial things but shit she really pisses me of about what she did to me.

The kiss was going good but she ruined it by biting my tongue.

I stuck my tongue out to check if there's any cuts or something. I sigh in relief when I saw that there's nothing. I turn my gaze toward the tongue biter and scowl at her before hurriedly move closer to her. I stare at her wait no I glare at her with anger.

I forcefully pin her wrists above her head, she tried to pry my hands away but I didn't let her. I move my nose closer to her neck and take in her scent, gosh she smells... joke she smells amazing like lily flowers. I continue to inhale her scent while I put my knee between her thighs, rubbing her sex. I slowly lick the side of her neck before moving down to her collarbones that I've been attracted to since I saw her in the lobby.

I nibble on it before continuing my journey back to her sexy neck. I smile when I felt her squirm when my breath touches her ear.

Oh my kitten

'' You know it's bad to bite people's tongue, you should be punished but since you are such a kitten. I'll give you a warning.''

I remove my right hand and let my left hand to firmly hold her wrists. I lick my lips as I let my hand wander under her blouse. I cup her breast while I put butterfly kisses all over her neck. I move her bra down so I can touch her nipple.

Her pairs are the cutest!!!

I place my two fingers around her nipple and begin on kneading it. This erupted a moan from her lips. I smile seeing my effect on her,

I, Yashashree made her moan once again. I'm doing great in this.

It seems like a switch has been flipped inside me.

My mouth seems to move on their own, I was just kissing her neck and the next thing I know is I'm sucking her skin before nibbling it. Her arms slowly lose its energy, fall down. I snake my left arm around her and pull her closer to my body as I continue planting kisses on her neck. My right-hand slides down her stomach then to her small back and it ends to her bottom.

I stop my kissing her neck and look at her face, her face is flush as she even her breathing. Her hands holding on my neck for support while I hug her waist to prevent her from sliding down my floor.