CH. 31

Author's Note

Hello readers! I know you guys have been reading this story for some time now, some of you might have been waiting for so long for me to update or some might not. This was the 1st story that I really published since I got in 1st year of high school. And now I'm finishing it. Thank you for all the support, for reading this story of mine. 

Hope you enjoy it, one last time.

Be safe.

************************************

Yashashree's POV

Aleena seemed to be so shocked by her parent's rants that she didn't even touch her food. I thought maybe she needed some space so she could think it through that her parents should just be left alone. 

But I was wrong when I came into the room, I saw how puffy her eyes were. It pained me to see her cry and my idiotic self even left her alone without even being by her side. 

I want to slap myself so hard for that.

I couldn't help but let my body walk closer to her. 

She was sitting on the bed, wearing the white nightgown I've put on her last night. I could recall how exhausted she was physically and mentally so I had no choice to do it myself. I didn't want her to catch a cold.

''Honey,'' I called out but she wasn't paying attention to me. So I tried to get her attention again but she didn't even turn to look at me.

Please look at me - I thought to myself as I stared at her looking out the window as she held a pillow in her arms.

I inhaled then exhaled.

Okay, I'm ready!

I climbed up on the bed, took the pillow out of her grasp, and threw it away. 

It took her a few seconds to notice that the soft pillow she was just embracing was now laying on the ground. She glared at me but then looked down at her now joined hands.

''Honey, '' I reached out my hand and softly touched her left cheek. I swiped off the remaining tears that were left in her eyes before kissing her cheek. 

''What should I do to make you happy? You haven't been eating since breakfas-'' I asked as I put the strand of her hair behind her ear. 

''Let's split-'' she said out of the blue. 

My hand froze up in the air when I suddenly heard her said that. I didn't know why she suddenly came to that conclusion when yesterday we were just making love.

How did he get to this point that now she wants to break up? I even have the ring so why so so sudden?!

I tried to remain calm. Maybe I was just hearing things. Maybe she said some other words that I haven't learned or maybe her tongue was paralyzed for a second that she mispronounced some words that I ended up hearing ''break''. 

''What-''

''Let's break up, Yash.'' At that moment, I could feel a bucket of cold water being poured down on me.

''What?! Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? Was it because I spanked you too hard or did bite you hard that I left some wounds? I'll be the bottom so-'' I was panicking, my head was all over the place. 

How can she think of breaking up when we were just in love yesterday?! Does that make any sense?

I was so distracted by coming up with reasons why she wanted to end things with me that she just covered my mouth with her hands.