CH.20 OH SHIT

AN

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE. I know it seems I'm late for that but whatever. 

I finished writing this chapter at 3:51 am and I'll post it now, cuz you know I haven't updated since Jun 8, 2019. So without further ado, here is chapter 20. Please enjoy :D

*****************************************************************

Aleena's POV

Another email was sent to me as I was browsing on my laptop. Just looking at the name of the bank made my knees weak, the bills are catching up to me and I can't do anything to prevent them from pilling up.

The bank wants their money back now, even though they gave me the deadline for the payment. I'm sure as hell I can't earn that large amount of money in such a short time.

My oh, so responsible parents now owe them €99486. Like just make it €100000 why to get so shy. But just how can they spend so much money when they don't even have a job?!

I'm pulling my hair off just coming up with ways to solve their problem. I heave a deep sigh and put another dry wood in the charcoal stove that one of my Pilipino neighbors gave to me. They look so happy and cheerful, they just give off this warm vibe that makes me want to talk to them.

But enough of them, I'm screwed! I can feel my brain going haywire just from this newfound stress.

I look up, there are no stars just a full moon. The moon has the exact shape like this uncooked noodles in my hands. Like the moon I see right now, this noodle is the only thing I have right now, no side dishes just like the moon alone in the sky without stars. Since I know I need to be thrifty, I decided to not use the electric stove and use this charcoal one instead. I'll probably smell like smoke and my underwear too that I just hanged but at least my bank account won't take that much damage.

I look at my ring finger and noticed that I still haven't taken off the piece of paper around it. I smile reminiscing how the way she put it around my finger as she nervously reaches for the tape. Her hands were shaking and her breathing is uneven. 

Flashback:

''Say what?'' I couldn't believe what she just said. Is she for real? Plus mentioning Beyonce into this... I almost facepalmed myself, I held back and looked at her if she's really really out of her mind or just playing with me. I mean for the past few years that I've been working in this company, I've seen her coming in this building every time with some women; model, singer or a well-known businesswoman. 

Plus she's been on the front page of Vogue Magazine as the No.1 Playgirl/businesswoman in the world. I know it's not good to believe in social media but what can I say? I've seen her with multiple women.

She sighs and crosses her arms before looking into my eyes. ''I'm gonna go straight to the point. I want you.'' I just roll my eyes still not convinced with her words. I mean she'd probably used that word to every woman she'd met. I don't know why but just thinking about those women that have been with her makes me want to strangle all of them. Argh! I sounded just like an overprotective girlfriend.

''Are you reusing the same words that you said to your past women to me?'' I ask not making eye contact with her. I expected for her to just tell off or be mad or something because of how I'm acting right now but I was wrong. She inhales and exhales, she open her eyes and looks around the room. She grabs a pair of scissors and cuts a long rectangle on one of the piles of papers on her desk. She didn't even check if she just cut off a piece of an important contract.

Once she finished, she took my left hand. I just looked at her curiously but I let her pull my hand closer to her. She gently wraps the cut paper around my ring finger and cursed when both ends of the paper didn't meet. She cut another paper and taped it together with the 1st paper she cut off before.

Once again she gently wraps it around my finger and this time it fits. She smiles proudly and then finally put it around my finger. 

''What are you doing?'' 

''Measuring your ring.'' She answers with blushing cheeks. I was caught a bit off guard. But what she just did to me made my heart beat faster than before.

She's such a dork, an adorable dork. - I thought to myself.

''A- Yeah... why with paper?'' I ask while I analyze the paper she just put on on me.

'' I- I don't have the real thing right now...  I want to show you how sure I am about this and-'' I didn't let her finish her sentence, I can't help myself. Seeing her fidgets with her fingers and how nervous and adorable she's acting. I reach for her hands and brought them up to my lips. 

I stare back at her and smile, satisfied with her actions. I move her hand closer to my lip and kiss it softly. 

''Ms. Vargantes... you looked like an adorable mess.'' Once that sentence left my mouth she pulls me closer, her hands are around my waist while she buries her face into my neck, her nose nuzzling against my skin which tickles me.

''Stop. Stop! I can't! It tickles Yash-'' Soon she pulls away, she looks me in the face her lips formed into a pouty one.

''I really, really want to be with you.'' She said with so much seriousness but with her pouty lips on and her being my boss, I think I can't take her seriousness, she just looks adorable pouty girl when I stare at her. 

I caress her hair, letting her know I get it. ''Yes, yes. I believe you Yash.''

''Now can I get my kiss?'' she murmurs, so I act like I didn't hear her. ''What did you say?''

''Arg!'' she groans and then dove her face into my neck again. Her arms still around my waist.

End of Flashback

I look back at the pot, I expected the noodles to be cooked but instead, I noticed that I didn't put any water in it and now my noodle is burnt.

''Damn it!''

To be continued.