CH. 25 Vacaciones de Kayla

Author's Note

Hello fellow readers! I hope you guys are safe and healthy. Drink orange juice to boost up the IS. I want to thank: SamGrayBlue, LinLin_787, pray20, imlikeK, Leiabryant4, JamilaPascua, yenrylle, laurinestar, KenneyHemton, angelicaluvs, jwjanahensi, colocado12, kasha121213, Bellakatena, Annandme4ever, masekiene090818, PiaGutierrez5, toriwritess and Ro_shanie.

About what's happening in my life right now: since we have virtual classes my professors are sending a lot of projects, works, and PP more than what we usually do in school which really f*cked us up. I just tried to write this in between subjects when I still have classes in school facilities but now that I have a lot of work to do and it is timed. I probably won't be updating the Missing Warmth this month but I hope that this pandemic soon begone and ALL OF YOU PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STAY HEALTHY.

Peace out!

***********

Kayla's POV

Sometimes, I really wonder why I keep on falling for the same woman for the last few years.

Am I really that masochist? Even though I know it will hurt me, break me.

I'm stupid.

I fooled myself into thinking that maybe if I'm always behind her like a puppy asking for some affection maybe, just maybe, she'll notice and finally give the ounce of affection that I've been yearning for.

And I was right because she finally gave that sweet fondness to me on that amazing night. I was so happy that she did it with me.

But I didn't know that she, herself would hurt me right after. It hurts, knowing that the girl you've been in love with for the past years would hurt you mentally and emotionally.

So, how do I cope with this drama?

I told Yash that I would be gone for a while now. I might be away for a few weeks so I told her that if she likes, send me a pile of work but away from the company.

She told me that she'll notify me if there are and I'm thankful for that.

And most of all, I don't want to see her, not in this state of mind and worn out look of me. 

The moment I stepped foot inside my house, I packed some clothes, wallet, passport, and ID.  I whipped out my phone from my pocket and without a second thought, I booked a flight right back to Madrid. I'll shut myself in a room but in another country. I'm not that sad and depressed that I would stay in my room in my house. I'm not that poor.

I open my garage and call Esteban, my chauffeur to drive me to the airport. He was about to get into my everyday Pagani car for work but hastily stopped him and told him to pick out one of my oldest BMW cars. 

I don't want anyone to know that I went out of the country. 

I lift up my luggage and put it in the trunk and hurriedly get in the car.  We exited the garage and drove to the airport without wasting any seconds.

I got to the airport bid my goodbye to Esteban then checked in for my flight, handed over my luggage, passed through the airport security gates to the departure hall, found my boarding gate, and finally boarded the plane.
But before the plane could take off, I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of texts and missed calls from an unknown number. I sighed then turned off my phone. I took out the SIM card and put it in my pocket.

I know it's you, Jaquilin.

Who's gonna need this SIM card in Europe?

I go to Europe to forget not to get calls and texts from the woman, I want to forget.