CH.10 The start

Yashashree POV

I can feel Aleena's body freeze at my mom's sudden appearance, she's biting her bottom lip as she taps her fingers on the table. I should have just controlled my hormones if I did that we shouldn't be in this situation right now.

My mom is still at the door with her hands on her hips. 

Man, she's really mad... oh! scratch that, she's smiling. Wait, what?!

''I should have known you're hiding something from us. I mean who just tell their date about their creepy obsession just to get out of it?'' says my mom before laughing.

I mean she knows what really is my intention, she knows me too well that I can't even lie to her. It's like she has CCTV wherever I go. I can feel the chill run down my spine thinking about it.

''Mom, why didn't  you call me before, so I know you're coming?'' I say, changing the subject just so I can calm myself and stop getting embarrassed. Plus Aleena is at the same state of shock like me. She's fiddling with her fingers waiting on what's about to happen. Her hair is a mess and her face is full red even her ears are red. Her eyes staring at the floor.

''Oh, my baby Yashy is shy so she's changing the subject.'' She coos resulting for me to get more embarrassed. I mean who wouldn't be embarrassed when their mom coos and tease them in front of the woman they are crushi- wait what? I'm not crushing on this, just tickling her.

''Pss, no. '' I deny before looking back at Aleena chuckling.

What's wrong with her? Can't she see that I'm not enjoying the situation!

''And don't call me baby Yashy, mom. I'm already a 29 years old woman okay?'' 

''Aah! Cause this lovely lady is gonna be the one who's gonna call you ''baby''. I got it, I got it.'' She winks. 

I immediately look back at Al, she too is looking at me with a shocked face. 

''It's not like that!'' we both shouted in unison. 

My mom just raises both her hands. ''Okay, okay, dear no need to shout. I'm just teasing you two. I mean the sign is clear that you guys are about to do it.''

''Damn straight huh.''

''Of course, We, Vargantes, don't have time to waste. Now, is she gonna be my future daughter in law?'' she asks looking me directly in eyes, before turning her gaze at Aleena.

I need to think on this thoroughly, let's see...

If I say no, she'll keep on getting me dates with women that aren't even my type. And I have to sit on that fucking chair for hours until our date is finished. But if I say yes, the dates will stop and she won't pressure me to go anymore! Plus I will have more time annoying this ba- I mean the employee of mine.

I look at Al, her face says it all that she doesn't want me to say something and just say no. 

I shake my head at her, her eyes widen and her mouth immediately opens. Nuh- uh, she won't ruin this chance for me. So I grasp her wrist and pull her close to my body, before touching her ching, pulling it up, letting my lips touch hers. Her eyes are open, purely shocked.

I lick her bottom lip, kissing her again. I look at my mother who's silent, one of her browse is up. Her hands are on her waist, waiting for the answer to come out of my mouth. I smile at her then look at now stunned beautiful red rosy cheeks woman beside me and let the answer to come out of my mouth.

I put my hand above Al's small back, pulling her closer to me. Smiling dearly at her before returning my gaze at my mother and said: Yes, yes she is the one... I love.

To be continued.

***************************************

AN

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, my fellow readers. 

Peace out!