CH. 8 A night with you

3rd POV

The night is calm, quiet, well, apart from Aleena's heart who's beating faster than normal. Her hands are pinned down by her sides as she gasps for air, her hair is a mess, her eyes staring at gorgeous gray ones that are filled with lust as they stare back at her brown ones.

They are two inches apart, one more push and their lips will meet. Yash's lips are quivering, her eyes looking at the brown-eyed woman's lips before moving her gaze down, to the girl's chest. Aleena seems to be hypnotized by something else, completely oblivious to the beast's lustful gaze.

  After few minutes, her breathing is now steady but Yash seems to not like the idea, her grip loosens its grips on Aleena's, her left hand sneaking their way into the brown-eyed woman's shirt making the shorter girl gasp. 

Hearing the effect that her prey let out only make her want to do more. Biting her bottom lip she slowly leans into Aleena, nose to nose, her gray eyes looking at Aleena's brown ones as if asking for permission. But there's no response, Aleena is busy staring at the sweat that running down on her boss's neck. 

Yashashree noticed how distracted her employee watching her neck in awe so she decided to slowly let her right hand wander down to Aleena's body, stopping at her thighs. Her fingers wrapping around Al's inner thigh making her squirm in surprise. 

''You're distracted,'' she whispers to Aleena before burying her nose to the girl's neck, inhaling her scent, that her body has been craving since the tongue biting incident. ''I want your eyes on me'' she says seductively making Aleena nod her head. With that Yash continues her move as she slowly plants wet kisses over Al's neck until her lips reach Ms. Noir collarbone. 

''They're so sexy'' comments Yashashree as she looks at the girl's collarbone before kissing them gently like she'll hurt her if she does it rashly. Her kisses make Aleena squirm under, holding her moan inside as she put her hand on her mouth. 

Aleena never experienced something like this before, Yashashree's touch makes her body hot, mostly the part in between her thighs. Loving the shorter girl's reaction, she stopped and lean away from Aleena. 

Aleena's felt her boss body warmth fade away, she immediately opens her eyes, sitting in front of her is her grinning boss watching her as she craves for her touch. Her breathing is heavy as she stares back at her boss. 

Aleena was about to say what's on her mind at that moment when Yashashree put her hand on Al's neck before pulling her closer, capturing her lips but this time she kisses her passionately, wrapping her arms around Aleena's petite waist, as she gently bites lower lip.

The kiss is getting hot and heavy but is cut when a vase falls down the marble floor, shattering to pieces, making both girls head turn.

Standing at the front door is her mom, mouth open wide in surprise. 

Aleena stands frozen on the spot as Yash hurriedly run towards her mother. But before she can say something to her mom, the 50 years old beats her: '' Is she gonna be my daughter in law?''

At that moment reality button has been turned on in Aleena's head as she stands there, wondering on how getting tickled led her to be in make-out session with her boss which led her into this situation, getting caught with her boss's mother.

I should have just went home- She thought to herself.

To be continued.