Chapter 3

3rd PERSON'S POV

Aleena tried to suppress the tingling sensation she's feeling right now after what happened in Yashashree office. She slowly softly touches her bottom lip to know if it's real, that it really happened. She headed to the comfort room and stares at the mirror, looking at her reflection, examining the pinkish mark pasted on her neck. The mark is big, a scarf is not big enough to cover.

She can't help it but regret what she did to her boss because this mark is what Yashashree gave to her as payback. She can't believe it because of her stupidity she ended up with a hickey.

Damn it Aleena! Why didn't you stop yourself from biting her damn tongue?!  she argued with herself internally, shaking her head, disappointed by what happened.

While Aleena was at the comfort room regretting her choice of action, Yashashree was smiling like an idiot as she sits on her comfy office chair as she leans back and thinks of how big the mark she left on the woman's neck.

I told you it was a nice spot to put a hickey on!  - She thought with a smirk plastered on her lips.

''She should've thanked me because I didn't fire her for slapping me two times this day'' She says out loud.

She's about to smile when her angel side kicked in and tells her off.

Of course, she'd slap you since you've been touching her in places you shouldn't have.

Instead of agreeing with her angel side, her narcissist self-interrupted, boosted her ego.

Damn, her face was red when she walked out of my office. My kisses must drove her crazy. - She thought as she plays with her pen.

She feels happy just by thinking of her face which is weird because she usually feels turned on when she thinks of the gorgeous girls she has kissed.

She turns to look at her wristwatch and read: 2:56 pm.

She stands up and hurriedly walks out of her office and fetches her phone from her pocket to call her best friend Kayla. She just can't keep the thoughts, she needs to share it. Who's better to share it with other than her pervert best friend, like her.

Back to Aleena, she's now sitting at the company's cafeteria with her co-workers and friends, playing with her food as she stares into nothingness. One friend noticed her weird behavior and elbowed the person next to her. Jason looks at CJ with ''What ups with your ass now?'' look. Cj's lips keep on pointing at Aleena's. Jason notices and reads the situation.

Both friends look into each other eyes as if they are having a conversation just with their eyes. After a few minutes, their eye chat is over and now on the move to know why the heck is their friend is wearing a scarf when it's 40ºC here in the cafeteria and why she seems so lost and quiet which is unusual for her.

Both friends clear their throat to call Aleena's attention but it was no use since the woman is still busy playing with her food like 5 years old kids. They look at each other and nod their head in unison then both step on Aleena's feet. The woman cursed in pain as she examines her feet, she looks at the culprits and glare at them. The culprits shrug their shoulder as a response which made the woman in pain rolls her eyes and continue to eat her food as she wipes the sweat forming o her forehead.

''Why don't you take that scarf off of your neck? You are sweating like crazy Leen.'' Interrupted Cj. Jason nods his head in agreement. Aleena sighs and finishes her food, she lifts her head and tells her friend to lean closer. Both friends did what she said.

'' If you want to know, follow me to the comfort room.'' She whispers to her friends.

After finishing their meal, all friends headed to the comfort room. Many people started staring at them, some are thinking they are about to have a threesome inside the comfort room or something.

Once all of the three are facing toward the mirror, Aleena slowly removes her scarf. Her friends' jaw could reach the floor as their stare at Aleena's neck full of hickeys.

''What the...'' says Jason as he stares in shock and amazement at the red mark on the neck of Aleena.

''fuck?'' Finished CJ with a knowing face as she gives a thumbs up at Aleena that is fidgeting with her scarf as she looks at her hickey.

''Finally!'' Shout both friends.

''You are finally hoeing around the office!'' Shout- whisper CJ like it's an achievement.

Jason pauses for a minute and looks at Aleena and asks '' Have you ever consider covering it up with makeup?''

Aleena nods her head and replies -'' I did but I remember I don't normally bring makeup with me since I use Cj's.''

'' Who cares about that?! Our friend is finally being a hoe! I'm so proud of you Leen!'' Shouted CJ with a smile from ear to ear plastered on her face.

Aleena shakes her head when she sees the results.

Why can't she act normal at times like this? - thought Aleena.

''So who is it?'' Asks Jason as he pets his beard.

''Yeah! Who is it?'' says CJ in excitement as she wiggles her eyebrows.

Aleena looks up then shakes her head before walking out of the room.

As the hours pass, CJ and Jason keep on pestering Aleena who the one who put a hickey on her neck but Aleena just kept her quiet the whole day and ignore the two.

*******************

To be continued.