CH. 30 Unwelcomed Surprise

Author's Note

I was listening to this song as I wrote this chapter. I too enjoy the song IMAHE by MAGNUS HAVEN.

It's been so long since I posted here in Wattpad, it seems like the platform has changed yet again. Back then they left us with three offline available books but now it has become TWO offline books. It really is sad and unfortunate. 

To be honest, I liked the old version of the website, it lets you enjoy reading your saved books throughout the year without any limit. The old version let me read all the books I've saved up in my library through summer when I was really bored. 

But enough about my rant, please enjoy this chapter, and thank you for reading!

Peace out!

*******

Aleena's POV

Everything was perfect, music playing in the background while our bodies touch each other enjoying each other's warmth. My hands reaching up to her chest while she massages my scalp as I drag my tongue from her inner thigh down to her pussy lips, tasting her, before moving on to her buds of nerve licking it while putting enough pressure for her to enjoy.

Her body reacting to my breath as I reposition myself, both my arms hugging her thigh to hold her in place.

I can't help but admire her, tasting her every second, my fingers caressing her thigh while her hands keep on pushing me hard on her entrance as she moans my name.

Putting butterfly kisses all over her pussy while she thrust herself back and forth, I remove my right hand and put move them to her hot entrance.

I placed my thumb on her clit before continuing on eating her up, I then insert my three fingers inside her, I can immediately feel her walls tightening.

I hear her gasp, surprise from my actions.

''Aleena... Aleena!'' she shouts as thrust harder in and out of her, her walls clutching on me harder in every thrust.

''Kiss me, kiss me! I'm gonna cum-!'' she groans.

I lean away and move up to see her face getting red from all the pressure building up in her system. I can see how badly she wants this one. I can feel my lips smiling from the view I'm seeing right now.

This is the first time that I see her this frustrated from not getting a kiss from me.

I slowly move closer to her but I was dumbfounded when she extended her arms and catch me and immediately pulls me closer to her. Her lips hungrily kissing mine, her hand travel down to my chest, touching them kneading my nipple as I equally kiss her back, my circling my left arm behind her neck, pulling her in closer, as my right hand is busy pleasuring her down there.

I can hear her getting closer to that pleasure point, her hold on my back is getting stronger, her fringer nails start scratching my back hard as I feel her walls tightened, her mouth shouting my name before I feel hot juice comes out of her pussy. She is biting her lower lip as she rides her orgasm. Her hold me is so strong that I can't even move. Her scratches on me are getting longer but I don't care. I'm obsessed with her reaction.

Once she's finished, I slowly move down to her entrance and smirk. She let out a lot this time.

'' Aleena, don't-'' she tried to stop me with her struggling hands, it was useless.

I still dive in and continue to lick her up, sending tingling sensation in her body. With each lick she trembles, her breath-stopping, soon I can hear her moan softly.

Whenever I see her in this state really brings me pleasure, this Yash really different from the normal Yash, who is always cocky and confident and always teases. But when I look at her she is just like a puppy.

I'm so busy with my work that I didn't notice that the music has stopped.

My eyes are closed, but my ears are open. I can hear a loud gasp coming next to us.

My eyes immediately opened wide, my hands are frozen in place.

I turn my head towards where this gasp is coming from and is shocked to see my dad and stepmother staring at us with wide eyes. It seems like the things that they bought are drop on the floor.

My dad immediately turns his eyes away from us while my step mother's face which was just shocked a few moments ago is now filled with rage and disgust.

I'm frozen while Yash has these eyes clouded with pleasure.

''Fucking disgusting!!'' shouts my stepmom as she stomps closer to us.

I can't believe what she just said, calling me disgusting while they left me with thousands of euros in debt.

I hastily look at my dad and he too is now staring at us with disgust before shaking his head.

''We left to get you souvenirs and this what we get when we get back!'' She pointed to Yash who looks so fed up with her attitude.

She looks at me as if to ask something but just shakes her head and stands up.

She takes a step closer to my stepmom and slaps her back and forth. Yash is taller than my stepmom so I know she has more power than her.

''If eating me up is disgusting then eating out while your daughter is struggling to pay your debt while you were enjoying your so-called ''vacation'' is more disgusting!'' she shouts as she gazes down to my stepmom who is now on the floor.

My dad too is shocked to what just happens, once he gets out of that state, he immediately runs to his wife and helps her up.

While Yash appears unbothered and continues on getting dressed up. Once she finished, she looks for something, she smiles one she found it. She walks towards where my underwear was and picked them up.

She walks closer to me and softly put them on me.

''How dare you do that to my wife?! You fucking lesbian!'' shouts my dad who is holding my mother who's crying.

''That's my line! How dare you hurt my wife?!'' she angrily shouts back at my parents.

Taken aback my dad holds his head and looks at me as if he wants me to tell him that what she just said was a lie.

But I can't tell him that, I have feelings for her.

I didn't say anything to him, I just grab Yash.

She seems to have calmed down, she shakes her head and kneels down. She removes her jacket and put it on me.

''Cariño, I'm sorry to say this but I don't think my in-laws and I are gonna have a jolly time together,'' she whispers to my ear before lifting me up.

''Where do you think you are taking her?!'' shouts my stepmom.

''Duh, to my mansion, of course, be toxic by yourselves'' she replies without batting an eye and walk out of the house.

''Hmmph! If that's what you want Aleena, fine with me! Mark my words, I won't take back a lesbian daughter like you!!'' he shouts with rage.

''Suit yourself. But the next time you got yourselves in trouble, don't come back crying for help.'' I reply back, trying to act as if what he just said didn't affect me.

His words really stab deep, I clutch harder on Yash's arms. Being in her arms really put me at ease, I can't help but feel these overwhelming emotions.

What they just said to us makes me feel angry, sad, hurt. Hearing that from your own parents really hurts so bad.

They look at us as if we are an abomination.

Suddenly I can feel Yash touching my cheeks, I didn't notice that I started crying.

''Don't mind them... You did pretty good as a daughter.''

''...''

''And as a pussy eater.'' she jokingly said.

I can't help but laugh at her antics, she really is so unpredictable.

To be continued.