Two

Mia stood in the hallway and sighed as she stood outside of Charlie’s hospital room. She was worried about him and couldn’t bare the thought of loosing him. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as She saw Cal who walked over to her and groaned to herself “Mia, can we talk?” he asked as she rolled her eyes and looked to him “if it involves you going away then yes" she said as he looked to her and sighed “I’m sorry  I know that you don't  hate me. I know you, and your not capable of hate. Mia, I’m sorry" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes “you don’t even know me Cal, not anymore. I am capable of a lot of things and if you don’t stay the hell away from me, it will be murder that I am capable of" she snapped as he looked to her “don’t look at me like that, you cheated on me and you broke my heart. So don’t look hurt, you can’t act like you  are about me when I know that you don’t ,you never did care about me and you never will" Mia snapped as lofty walked down the hall.

He looked to both of them and smiled felling slightly awkward knowing that he had interrupted a fight between them “Mia, Charlie needs you..It’s bad" he said as Mia looked to h and felt the colour drain from her face as she ran to resus. She stood in the doorway and looked to see that his heart was failing him. “no daddy" she said to herself as the tears rolled down her face. Duffy placed a hand on her shoulder and Mia smiled to her “He will be okay" Duffy said as she pulled Mia into a hug.

***

Mia sat in resus next to Charlie’s bed. He was stable but still Ill. Mia looked as Zoe was wheeled into resus. Zoe looked to Charlee with guilt “It’s my fault" she said as Mia looked to her and smiled “no, it’s not. I know what happened. He tried to save you, it’s not your fault, he’s been hiding how Ill he actually was” Mia said as Zoe smiled “besides I know my brother is to blame, Louis always got away with murder when it came to my dad" Mia said as Connie walked in and looked to her and Charlie “he will be okay, Mia. He’s a fighter and Cal is on his case and I know you two have history but he's one of the best junior doctors" Connie said as Mia looked to Cal and smiled “I’ll agree with her there, your a bloody well good doctor Cal, but you were a crappy boyfriend, well you were with me" Mia said as Cal looked to her with a blank expression and nodded. He couldn’t help but feel a bit hurt as he thought of what she actually thought of him now, especially when she was the one person that saw the beauty I’m him, so the good even when he couldn’t. Cal knew he had lost her respect.

***

Mia sat at Charlie’s bedside as he woke up and looked to her and frowned “Mia?” he said as she looked to him and smiled “hi daddy" she said as he looked to her in confusion “what are you doing here?” he asked as she looked to him and frowned “you nearly died dad, of course I’m here and I’ve decided that I’m stopping around for a bit" she said as he looked to her and smiled “really? Are you sure, I mean with Cal?” he asked as Mia smiled “Cal Doesn’t bother me, we are history and we are staying like that" Mia said as Charlie looked to her and smiled “well, I’m glad your staying” he said as she smiled to him. The question was could Mia and Cal actually stay away from each other?