Thirteen

Alexia was mad at cal. She blamed him for Mia being gone and she knew it was because of him. Her sister was gone and she had no idea where she was or if she would ever come back and she blamed cal for it. She knew that she was the one that he had cheated with and that she had got pregnant because of it but alexia didn't know that he was her boyfriend.

Alexia wanted cal to fight for Mia, she was pregnant with his baby and she wanted him to fight for her sister and to prove to her what she meant but he didn't and alexia was angry at cal because of it. She was angry as she had lost her sister because of him. Alexia wanted Mia back and she blamed cal and she wanted to make him pay for coming between them.

Alexia knew that she just wanted to make him pay for the fact Mia was gone and she hated it, she just wanted her sister back but she knew it wasn't going to happen anytime soon, her sister was gone and it was all because of cal

Alexia got to work and walked into the staffroom and frowned as she cal in the staffroom as she saw him with Alicia. She looked to him and glared

"it didn't take you long did it, to forget over Mia or to forget about the baby with this slapper, you know what Mia is better off without you and she is so much better without you, this is all your fault"

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time" cal said as alexia hit him and glared

"don't you dare try and blame me, I wanted to do the right thing but you talked me out of it, this is not my fault, it is yours and I swear to god I will not let you blame me for it anymore" alexia said as she stormed it of the room

***

Alexia sat in the staffroom and smiled as Charlie walked in and sat next to her and smiled

"I know that you miss your sister, I do too but blaming cal isn't going to get her back and you know it. You need to focus on the baby and let mia do what she wants to do as blaming cal isn't going to change anything and you know that I am right, Mia is strong and she needs some time away and when she is ready she might come back and she might not but whatever she does. She is still your sister and starting a war with cal isn't going to help and you know that I am right. Bit your not alone, you have Iain and you have me and it's all going to be okay"

"I need Mia though, she's my sister and she's always there for me" Alexia said as Charlie looked to her and smiled

"I know but it's all going to be okay I promise" charlee said as alexia looked to him and smiled

***

Charlie stood by reception and frowned as his phone rang

"hello?"

"Is this Charlie fairhead, I have some news over your daughter, Mia, she was involved in an accident and she is in a bad way" Charlie frowned to himself feeling sick and Asking himself if Mia and her baby was going to be okay and wondering just what had happened to Mia.

Charlie knew he needed to go to her but it wasn't that easy with alexia and knowing just how much that she was struggling. But he knew Mia needed him the most and that alexia wasn't going to like that he was leaving.