Four

Mia groaned to herself as she woke up. She ran her hands through her hair and groaned. She was angry, she was angry with herself for sleeping with cal again. She knew that she was still attracted to him but she knew that she couldn't fall back in love with him, not over all the history that they had and not when he had cheated on her and broke her heart. Mia looked to her phone and groaned as she saw a text off of cal and sighed. She ran her hands through her hair. Mia knew that she needed to stay away from him, she came back for Charlie and knew he was who she had to focus on him and be there for her father. Mia got ready for work and sighed. She wasn't in the mood to face cal, knowing that he wasn't going to let what happened between them go.

Mia got to work and walked into the staffroom. She groaned to herself and rolled her eyes as she looked to him. He smirked to himself as he walked over to her "Mia, it's nice to see you, although I prefer you with less clothing on" he said as she looked to him and glared. She was annoyed over him "well if I were you I'd keep that imagine in your mind as it isn't going to happen again. Me and you was just worthless sex and it is isn't going to happen again" Mia said as he looked to her and smirked "well see" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "it's worthless cal, don't you see the amount of times we do sleep together isn't going to change what you did to me and isn't going to make me trust you again" Mia spat before she walked off.

***

Later that day, Mia stood in reception and smiled as Iain walked in and over to Mia, the two of them hugged "I didn't know that you were back" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled "I've been back for a few weeks, since my dad got into the accident, besides I thought that you lot would be kissing me" she said as Iain looked to her and chuckled "possibly, do you wanna grab a coffee?" Iain asked as Mia looked to him and smiled "sure" she said as she walked off with Iain. Cal stood watching them and glaring as Ethan walked up to him and chuckled "you don't lie it, do you? The fact she might be moving on. You broke her heart and you have no right to be jealous" Ethan said "shut it nibbles" cal said as he walked off.

Ethan walked after cal and looked to him "you know you have no right to be jealous?" "Don't I? She's still my girl, and I am going to win her back" cal said as Ethan looked to him and rolled his eyes "and how are you going to do that?" Ethan asked as cal looked to her and smirked "simple, I am going to win her back and fix her heart" cal said as Ethan looked to him and rolled his eyes "good luck, your going to do need as you really broke her" Ethan said.

***

Later that night, Mia stood in the pub as cal walked in. He ordered her a drink and handed it to her causing her to frown "what's this?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "an apology, for everything I know it will take more but I never meant to break your heart or hurt you" cal said as she took the drink from him and sighed. She took a drink from it and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and looked to him, he placed s hand on her cheek and brushed his lips against hers as she sighed to him "come on, let's get out of here" cal said as Mia nodded. Mia didn't know how much longer she could say it was only sex between them both.