Eight

Mia sighed as she sat in her room back at Charlie's. She knew that she had ended things with cal and she knew that it was for the best but she couldn't help but feel hurt. She was hurt knowing that she still loved him. Mia sighed as she ran her hands through her hair as the door opened and Alexia walked in. Alexia looked to her sister and smiled "are you okay" Alexia asked as Mia nodded and smiled as she wiped away the tears from her eyes and smiled as she looked to Alexia who sat next to her and smiled "Cal makes you happy, I know that he does and if he makes you happy, then that's all that matters" Alexia said as Mia looked to her and smiled "no, it doesn't. I love him. I love him so much but I just can't do it, I don't trust him and if I don't trust him then what is the point" Alexia said as he looked to her and smiled.

Alexia felt bad as she knew what had happened between her and cal but she didn't know. She didn't know that cal was with Mia and she knew if she did that she wouldn't of slept with him. Alexia hates seeing how sad and lost her sister seemed and she hated it. Alexia blamed herself for it. She blamed herself for sleeping with cal and felt as if she didn't that things would be okay even if Mia didn't know. Alexia knew that Mia couldn't know as she knew it would break Mia's heart and she knew that she didn't or want to be the one responsible for that. Alexia knew that she needed to keep it hidden secret for as long as possible. Alexia didn't want for Mia to hate her.

***

Later that day, Mia got to work and sighed as she stood on the staffroom. She stood against the lockers and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She felt terrible and she didn't know what it was, she didn't know if it was the aftermath of ending things with cal or what. Mia knew that she hoped it would pass as cal walked in. He looked to Mia and they held eye contact for a moment as she sighed. She went to walk off as he looked to her "i love you Mia" he said as she froze and turned to face him and smiled "I know and I love you but it's not enough sometimes and you know it, we should of learnt from it last time" she said as he walked over to her and smiled as he looked to her "I know" he said.

Alexia walked into the room and frowned as she saw the tension between Mia and cal. Mia smirked to Alexia and sighed "I have to go, i have work to do" she said as she walked off. She stood by the doorway and looked to Alexia and cal as she saw tension between them. Mia frowned to herself not liking the feeling that she was getting from it.

***

Later that day, Mia sat in Charlie's office on He floor and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and smiled as Charlie walked in and sat on the floor next to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and shock her head with tears in her eyes "you know that you can tell me anything right" he said as Mia looked to Charlie and sighed "I'm pregnant dad" Mia sobbed as he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her.