Seven

A/N: Alexia fairhead and any kiddies belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Mia sighed as she got to work. She was hurt, Taylor was back and Mia knew that she wanted to tell cal how she felt, she knew that Taylor was the reason that she and cal had broke up in the first place. He had cheated on her with Taylor. Mia walked into the staffroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. Charlie walked in and looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm just tired that's all, I will be fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled "good, I have a surprise for you" he said as she leant against her locker and sighed "what's that" she asked as she saw alexia walked in. She looked to her and smiled "hey trouble" Mia said as she walked over and hugged her "what are you doing here?" Mia asked as Alexia looked to her and smiled "I was homesick that's all" she said as Mia smiled.

Cal walked into the room and looked to Mia. Alexia and cal held a look as Alexia paled as cal walked over to Mia and smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I'm sorry, can we talk" he said as she looked to him and sighed. She pushed him away from her and glared "why? Your always going to choose someone else over me. Your always going to hurt me aren't you, you always have and you always will. Why don't you go back to Taylor, she always do" Mia spat as she stormed off as he sighed to himself. Alexia walked off after Mia, she felt guilty. She knew that she and cal had hooked up but she had no idea that he and Mia had something. "Are you okay" alexia asked as Mia shock her head as Alexia hugged her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Mia sat in Charlie's office. She was trying to keep away from everything. She was scared and upset and didn't know what to do. Charlie walked in and frowned as he saw Mia sat on the floor. He sat next to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her "are you okay" he asked as she shock her head and started to cry "I'm not, I don't know what to do daddy, he's always hurt me and I always love him" Mia said as she broke down crying as he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her "you put yourself first, that's what you do" Charlie said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Mia walked into the staffroom and sighed as she saw alexia and cal who were talking secretly. She looked to them and rolled her eyes as she looked to them. She cleared her throat and looked to cal "Mia" he said as she rolled her eyes "no, I'm done listening cal okay, I love you. I love you so much but I can't do this, not when your going to hurt me. We're done until you can prove you do love me where over" Mia said as she walked off.