Welcome

Hey all, first of all I didn't think so many people would love this series and I didn't think it would reach the third book! Not even the second book! Oh my

I can say high school is my biggest inspiration for me to write a story, I've seen so many things going on in high school and kinda felt shock at first cause I can say I was surprised cause it was kinda wild for me. 

At the back of my mind I feel anxious and not comfortable with what I wrote, cause English isn't my first language but then my brain told me 'ugh who cares? nobody's going to notice my work and they aren't going to read my lame book'. So I started to write it but I didn't feel brave enough to publish it. I know my grammar isn't good, I can tell it's bad! but I just want to write my imagination and didn't think people would like it! And oh my god it turns out that people really read it.

From this book I've talked with so many online friends. I know so many people are going to judge it by the grammatical error and wrong spelling. But hey! there are still good people out there, I cannot believe that some of them messaged me and they offered me for a help! how sweet right? I have awesome online friends, They care about the story and they always support me no matter what. I mean I don't know how to thank them but I just want them to know that they made my day and I love them.

So I just want to tell you, do not! Feel scared to publish your story! Even when English isn't your first language. If you think you're story isn't that good, hey! just enjoy writing it! If you love what you write I'm sure people will love it too. You just have to be yourself, even there are always trolls everywhere. Remember, there are still so many good people supporting you out there! And I can make sure that I am one of them! I will support you!

That's it thank you so much good people, my lovely readers! You guys mean a lot to me❤️

Here's what you've been waiting for, may I present to you,

Mr and Mrs Hamilton