BONUS 41

Avalana Hamilton

I lie on the bed while watching the tv in front of me, the whole family are here and they're excited for my newborn baby. She's only a year different from her brothers and nobody expect that we were going to have a third child.

"Do you wanna drink?" Apollo asked me with his palm brushing against my head.

I really just had gave birth a few hours ago and everyone is already here, I still have to build an energy inside me. By seeing everyone here plus my children really boost my mood and energy.

"No," I say in a low voice.

"You did great babe," he said then kiss my forehead,

He keeps saying that once we got out of the surgery room.

"What happen?" He asked me.

"Nothing I'm just worried that Justin will drop one of our kids," I said while staring at Justin who's holding one of my baby in the living room in front of my bed.

Apollo looks at him then laugh,

"Don't worry if he drops him he's also dropping his career," Apollo said then I laugh.

"Anyway Alec and Ariana just arrived an hour ago," Apollo said to me.

"Oh my they're really coming?" I asked him.

"Yeah straight from London," he said.

Someone suddenly opens up the door then the nurse suddenly appeared to the room, which makes everyone turn their heads around.

"Good morning everyone, who wants to see the baby," the nurse said then all of my friends that just arrived who haven't seen her got up from the sofa.

"Oh my god me!" Ezra said.

Even Floyd looks pretty excited to see the baby.

The nurse push a baby box into the room then all of them smile. The nurse push the box near to my bed then I can see a smile on Apollo's face when he looks down to the box.

The nurse picks the baby up then give her to me, oh my She has a small nose and so cute. She still has her eyes close cause she's sleeping. I hold her in my arm while smiling at this little tiny creature.

"Oh my god..," Diana whispered.

"She looks like you.., those nose and lips," Diana said.

Apollo asked Justin to give our son then he holds him in his arm. I know the one that he's holding is Evan, while Adriel is in Sarah's arms.

"Oh gosh she's so small I can't she's aaaaa," Alicia bite her fingers which makes me smile.

"Shhh Alicia you're going to wake her up," Ezra said.

"Lana over here," Jace said while holding on his camera then take a picture of me and my baby.

Adriel is looking at his sister in my arm with a blank look. It seems like he wanna know what is it and he hasn't understand but he looks curious.

"Do you want to see your sister?" Sarah asked him.

"Here you go," Sarah said then put Adriel next to me.

He looks at the baby girl in my arm then looking up at my face which makes me laugh.

"This is your sister," I said to him.

He looks confuse which makes everyone around smiles, a minute later Apollo puts Evan  on my right side. He also looks at his sister then he has the same reaction like Adriel which looks funny, both of them look confuse.

"Apollo get in," Jace said.

"Okay 1,2,3 smile!" He said then take a picture of us.

"Aw this is such a beautiful moment," Diana said.

"Anyway Where's Laura and Gabriel?" Ezra asked.

"Our parents and them were here the whole night so they went home and they're going to be here at night with Elle and Jacob," I smile.

"Sounds so exciting," Alicia said.

"So when are you going to have these kinda little munchkins?" Justin asked Floyd who stands next to him.

Floyd only smiles then say,

"Why don't you tell us about that ring on Alicia's finger?" Floyd said which makes all of us look at Alicia who stands at the end of the bed.

"What?" Alicia plays innocent then I just laugh.

"Okay okay Just tell them I'm about to run away from this cause I don't want to be beaten to death by this mister who own this hospital," Justin said.

"No way," Diana said.

"You proposed?" Diana asked in disbelief.

"Yeah surprisingly yes and I said yeah of course," Alicia calmly said.

"The only reason why I haven't proposed after all these years is because I don't want to be cousins with Apollo," Justin put his arms around Alicia's shoulders.

Everyone laugh while Apollo only rolled his eyes,

"Just kidding bro, come here cousin," Justin said while trying to hug Apollo.

"Oh my god," Apollo said while trying to stop Justin from hugging him.

"Does it mean these three are my soon to be niece and nephews?" Justin asked while looking at my children.

"No," Apollo said.

"Aaaw," Justin said.

"I'm going to be your most favorite uncle," Justin said.

"Get off my kids," Apollo said while we only laugh.

"Okay let's go back to the baby," Diana said.

"Oh and congrats Alicia," Diana said.

"Thanks man," she smiles.

"What is her name?" Diana asked me.

"It's Azura," Apollo said.

"Wow," Ezra said.

"Aw Beautiful," Sarah said.

"Azura Blue," I said.

"Azura Blue Hamilton?" Alicia asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Sarah do you remember a barbie Movie," I said to her.

"Fairytopia," she said.

"Yeah," I smile.

"Azura the head of fairy wear blue dress and has blue wings, she's very wise and brave," Sarah said.

"Exactly," I said.

"Aahh," Alicia said.

"You didn't know did you?" Apollo asked Alicia.

"No," she said.

"Of course you watched power ranger when you were a kid," Apollo said which makes us laugh.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl like her," Diana said while smiling.

~