Chapter 28 - Bad thought

Avalana Hamilton

Mom and Laura just left an hour ago and here I am still lying on the hospital bed, staring at the dark sky through the window. Still cannot believe for what I've been through, it hurts like hell. I thought I was only having a period cramp or something. But I was wrong, I had our little angle all these times.

I was staring out of the window until the rack on the door stole my attention. I turn my head around then find Sarah and Diana are in the room, they're holding a bouquet of flowers and a pack of donut.

"Hi," Diana said before putting the bouquet on the table next to me.

"Hi," I smile.

No longer I see Floyd and Ezra enter the room, but they greet Apollo first while the girls are hugging me.

"We hope you feel better," Sarah said while brushing my arms.

"I don't want to ask you what happened but I'm here to tell you that you'll get through this," Diana said.

"We know you're a super girl," she said then I smile.

"Yeah cause between the three of us you're the strongest one," Sarah said.

"Yeah you did like sports and shit while all we did was cheering for you from the supporters seat," Diana said.

"How are you feeling?" Sarah asked me.

"I don't know," I raised my brows.

"I don't really want, you know, drowning in sadness you know," I said to them.

"Yeah that's great," Sarah said.

"We just have to take the positive side okay babe," Diana said.

"Hey," Diana turns around once Apollo steps closer.

"Hey thanks for coming," Apollo said while he's standing right in front of the bed.

His eyes are looking at me while both of his hands are rest inside of his pocket.

"Hey Lana, how are you," Ezra asked me then somehow I laugh.

"You never talk like that Ezra," I said then he smiles.

"I was worried about you," he said.

"Apollo ran out of the meeting room just like that, while the meeting must go on," Ezra said.

"Really?" I asked Ezra then throw a glance at Apollo.

"So you were at the office when it happened?" Diana asked Apollo then he nods in response.

"I was with Laura, glad she was there," I said.

Apollo is looking at me while standing right at the end of the bed, Diana and Sarah keep making a conversation with me while Apollo's brushing on my feet.

"When can you go home?" Diana asked me.

"Tomorrow," I said.

"Yeah it's better to rest at home," Floyd said.

"Since I have no work to do besides taking care of my wedding," Sarah said.

"I'll visit you," Sarah said.

"If you're okay with that," she smiles then I smile.

"Of course I'm okay," I laugh.

"And if Apollo is okay too," she looks at Apollo who's looking at me.

"Of course," he nodded.

We had a few chat together until they decided to go home, I love my girls so much they're always there when I need them. They've been so supportive all the time, it's just so hard for us to meet one another now since everyone has their own activities with a busy schedule.