Chapter 5 - Hospital Visit

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Going on a hospital visit again Miss?" a maid Thalia, suddenly appeared on my closet while I'm looking for a dress.

I turn my head around to look at Thalia who's ready to help as always,

"Yes" I let out a sigh.

"Has Apollo left yet?" I ask him cause he has to go to work while I have to go to the hospital early in the morning.

"Yes Miss, Mr Hamilton just left a few minutes ago," She said.

"Did he eat his breakfast?" I asked her.

"I think he didn't miss," She said then I let out a sigh cause it's a bad behavior that he always does.

"So what can I help you Miss," She asked me.

"Please tell the driver to be ready at 8.30" I said.

"Just that?" She smiles.

"Yeah, thank you so much," I said.

She left me alone inside of the closet then I began to get dress and putting on my make up, I also curled the end of my hair before taking one of my purse from the shelf.

Thankfully with Thalia's help everything run well, the driver is ready and I don't have to worry about any other house things.

I got into the black Mercedes right away that make its way into the Hospital where I'm going to meet Apollo's mom. I stare at the blue sky while checking on my phone,

Diana Alley :
Hey girls how are you, I really do miss yall.

I smile when the text message came from our group conversation, I miss them so much especially Sarah cause I haven't met her for a long time since she began to travel the world with Floyd.

Avalana Valerie :
Hey babies, I miss you guys so much!

I close the message room and began to text Apollo to remind him at least not forgetting about consuming his vitamin.

Avalana Valerie :
Honey you skipped breakfast again today? At least do not forget to consume your vitamin.

Avalana Valerie :
I love you.

I put my phone inside of my bag once the car enter the hospital's lobby, the security helps me to open the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Hamilton," He said then I thank him.

I make my way into Daisy's room where she told me to come there first before having a visits. I feel like everyone has their eyes on me once I stepped out of the car, always feel uncomfortable with it but also keep trying to play it cool.

"Lana," I hear daisy's voice from behind me and she's just walking out of the car behind me.

"Mom," I said to her cause she likes me to call her mom too, just like Apollo does.

"Hey, let's begin the visit shall we?" She asked me.

We visit the doctor's lounge firs to see all the rooms with so many people waiting in the waiting area. I love the hospital vibes somehow, I love wearing my doctor lab coat and I love meeting new people.

All the nurses and the staff are smiling at us while daisy and her people are walking around the hospital. She's so busy to give the hospital's staff some advice for a better service or maybe some other things.

We got into the vip room to check on How's the doctors and the nurses working, until we passed through the baby's room. I see so many babies sleeping inside of the transparent box and I can feel my pupils are getting bigger when I see them.