Chapter 40 - The End

Avalana Hamilton

I can say that My husband and I just started a family together. Both of us are new in this kind of life, after tying the knot, we through everything together. Every part of him becomes mine, every part of me becomes his.

We became one another's other half where we cannot live as a fully person without one another. Both of us never experienced marriage before, this is our very first experience as a husband and wife and going to be our last.

Marriage isn't just a wedding, it's about two individuals growing up together and not giving up on each other. Marriage is about friendship,   Seeing the perfect in your partner's imperfections.

We may not always have a perfect day all day, we may face problems and dealing with different thoughts and opinions. We may fight but at the end of the day we know we'll always find a way to get our heads and emotion back together.

I feel so thankful that he's the one that I'm married to, I never think about wanting another person than him. I always feel grateful that I was born to this world to marry him.

He's always there when I'm in my lowest position, he understands me, he listens, he loves me. He treats me like the luckiest girl in the world.

I'm running out of words cause I cannot really describes how much I love him.

"So," he said while he's sitting in front of me.

"Happy anniversary," he said while smiling.

We're sitting in front of one another with food in front of us, there are few candles on the table which makes the night feels more romantic.

"Happy anniversary babe," I smile.

"You look very beautiful as always," he said then we laugh.

It is like a formal dinner that we used to have but tonight, Both of us dressed up so well to celebrate our anniversary's dinner date.

"Thank you," I smile.

He is sitting right in front of me wearing a navy shirt, the sleeves are being folded onto his arm. Those sharp jaw can slit my finger, I definitely sounds like a fangirl.

He's hot.

Extremely hot.

I cannot resist him.

"You actually look hot with red," he mentioned my red maroon dress.

"It looks like we're not matching today," I laugh.

"Yeah," he laughs.

"You didn't tell me to wear red so I wear blue," he laugh.

"Why do you wear blue?" I asked him while resting my cheek on my palm.

"I like blue?" He asked then I smile.

"Blue looks like a brave color for me," he said.

"And it's on the very top of the drawer so," he said then we laugh.

"Anyway I bought you this," he said then let out a bouquet of flower.

"Ah red roses," I said while accepting the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you babe," I said.

"Your welcome sweet heart," he said.

"Anyway we should eat, shall we?" He asked me.

"We shall," I said.

We began to cut down our steak on the plate, I was cutting the meat when he suddenly offer his first bite to me.