Chapter 36 - The ride

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

We're waiting for our lunch, cause we just ordered some food for us. We decided to have our lunch here then we're going out to see Bali's Iconic monument. Diana found it on the Internet and everyone feels excited to have a visit, then after that maybe we're going to take a walk on the sidewalk again cause there are plenty of craft store here.

Lana, Diana and Sarah are inside in the living room talking about whatever since the three of them often seeing each other cause they have jobs to do. So I'm here outside the guesthouse lying on the long chair while facing the pool and also the beach.

The weather here is hot it's very sunny but it's good, I put on a sunglasses to cover my eyes. I close my eyes while my ears are listening into the sound of the waves. Some sound suddenly distract me which make me has to open my eyes, to see Alicia who's taking a seat next to me.

"What are you doing out here alone?" She asked.

I know she's here to annoy me, she was born to annoy me I knew it since we were a little.

"Do you understand when people tell you about a time being alone?" I asked her back then she let out a small laugh.

"Yeah yeah," she said.

"Never know you can be this sweet you know," she sounds like she's teasing me.

"What are you talking about," I said.

"You know," she said.

"I know you since we were in heaven?" She asked me while looking at me.

"I don't remember," I said.

"Our family knows that I'm the rainbow and you're like the dark one," she said.

I wanna laugh but I just don't,

"If there's a broken glass in the middle of the silent room it would be me," she said.

"I'm the loudest one than you," she keeps mumbling.

"I'm like hey aunt, hey you, hey everyone while you're like the one who never speaks or share a smile," she said and I started to sound like a dead person.

I know if I tell her to shut up she won't to, so I'm just going to let her speak until she gets tired, yes I do it all the time every time she starts talking.

"Every time we walk into a room with our family they are always like,"

"Hey Alicia!"

"Apollo," she said try to mimicked them.

"I got it, everyone is excited to see you while they're not so excited to see me," I said then she laughs.

"Yeah! That's it!," She punched my shoulder.

"Okay you're done?" I asked.

"No I haven't even started," she said.

Oh gosh,

"Even in the middle of our family gathering people are always like where is Alicia? Is she coming?" She keeps babbling.

"But little do you know,"

"I'm always asking my parents are you coming or not," She said.

"I cannot believe I say this but yo,"

"I attended every family gatherings , Company events, family parties just because of you,"

"were there," she said.

"I wouldn't be there if you weren't there," she said.

"And," she stopped.

"To be honest I don't know what leads me to say this to you," she said then I only smile cause she sounds confusingly funny.