BONUS 46

Evan Hamilton

Today is Game day, my team and I have been waiting for this day cause it is the day where we finally meet the tiger. I feel so excited for today cause I finally can show them how we play, cannot really wait to kick them in the ass.

My friends and I are at the hall talking about the game, I see everyone in school are wearing blue. Saw Becca and her friends wearing their costumes this morning to cheer us up probably.

"I cannot wait to beat them bro!" Gale said while we're standing at the hall.

"Should we go to the changing room now?" Nick asked.

"We still have so many hours to hang around," some of them said.

"Let's go to the cafeteria?" Gale asked but they're still discussing where are we going to chill before we're getting ready for the game.

I feel so ready to win today,

I was laughing at cameron's joke until my phone is buzzing in my jeans pocket. I reach my phone and see the Id caller and it's the most important call on earth.

"Dad"

I step out of the circle so I can hear him clearly, the boys can be so loud when they laugh at some jokes.

"Hello," I said after I put my phone closer to my ear.

"Evan," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Uncle Sam passed away this morning," dad said then I stay in silent.

"Go home pack your stuff we're leaving in two hours so I'll meet you at the airport in an hour, tell Adriel and Azura," he said.

Seriously,

"I'll meet you at the airport," he said.

"Mom has called your teacher for your absence," he said.

"Go home," he said.

"Okay," is the only word that I can say.

"See you," he said then ended the phone call.

I walk closer to Gale then reach his arm before pull him out of the circle,

"What man?" He asked.

"My uncle just passed away, I'm going out of the country in two hours tell Coach Andy I'm so sorry it's urgent"

"I'll meet him when I got back here," I explain.

"Oh man," he said.

"You okay bro?" He asked.

"I'm fine but please tell the rest of the team I am so sorry," I said.

"It's fine bro family first" he said.

"Anyway I have no time," I said to him.

"Oh yeah, my deepest condolences," he said.

"Thanks man, bye," I tap on his shoulder before walking away, while I'm trying to call Adriel.

This guy never really pick up his phone, what the hell.

I was walking down the hall until I see Azura is standing in circle with her friends. She is standing there wearing a blue basketball jersey with Adriel's number and last name. How dare she wear Adriel's jersey on my game day.

"Azura," I called her name then she turns her head around.

She said bye to her friends before started to join me walking down the hall,