Chapter 38 - Face mask On

Avalana Hamilton

I am lying on the bed alone with a face mask on my face. I am waiting for Apollo to come home, the last time he texted me that he's on his way home. I didn't really do anything today, and I haven't have any further plan to go back to the ER. I do really miss my team but I don't feel like working these days. I started to like to stay home alone, watching youtube videos, and cooking.

I started to feel comfortable to stay at home, even though I know there will be days where I miss to get back to the zone where I should help people. But for now, staying home might be the best decision.

My eyes are looking at the tv in front of me, it is playing one of the Marvel's movie. My stomach is groaning for food cause I haven't eat dinner. I decided to wait for Apollo to get home so we can eat dinner together.

The door suddenly being opened by none other than my husband. He got into the room while his hand is already pulling the tie off. My eyes are watching him until he came to kiss me but my hand stop him from doing that,

"What," he asked.

"I have my face mask on," I said.

"Are you kidding me," he said and it makes me really wanna laugh but I have to hold it, cause if I don't the mask would crack.

I grab my phone then check on it,

"It says three more minutes," I said then he rolled his eyes.

He turns around then began to walk into the bathroom. I know he's going to take a shower cause he usually take a shower right after he got home, and being a bored wife I am, I follow him into the bathroom.

"It's Friday night," I said while following him into the bathroom.

"Yeah," he said.

I sit on a toilet seat while watching him stripping his clothes off in front of me. He pulls his clothes off without any worry even though I'm staring.

I look at him get into the shower and he seems so tired today. He doesn't really replay to my conversation which I think he's in the point where he's tired. Maybe it's just another bad day at work, I don't know. I think I should just shut up and stop being annoying.

"Lana have you ate dinner?" He asked.

"Nope," I said.

"I'm still waiting for you," I said.

He continue to take a shower, I keep watching him until my phone's alarm ring. Which means the time for me to wash my face mask off, I wash the mask off of my face and my face feel so smooth and clean. My face feel so fresh while I cannot stop feeling it with my fingers, My face is so smooth.

Apollo walks out of the bathroom then dry himself with a towel, his hair is still wet while he wrapped a towel around his torso. Those packs and abs really stole my attention,

"You finally wash your damn face," he said while looking at me.

He came closer then kiss my lips,

"I shouldn't ask you this but How's work?" I asked him.

"It's always just like that," he said while looking down at me.

His hands rest against my shoulder, those blue eyes are staring back at mine. I tip toeing to reach his lips then started to kiss him,

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him.

"Chinese food?" He asked.

"Okay let me order the food," I said before walking out of the bathroom.