Chapter 30 - Just eat

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

I walk down the stairs and found Lana in lying on the sofa bed in the living room, she's watching the tv. It looks like she's not in the mood to watch her favorite tv show these days cause all she watches are animation films or romcom.

She loose her appetite since she had miscarriage and it's not getting well, she only eats when she wants to. It keeps going just like that for a few days, and I'm worried about her. I've bought her so many type of food that she used to like but it's not working when she's not in the mood.

"Good morning baby," I said as I walk into the living room.

I kissed her lips while her eyes are stick to the tv,

"Can you like be home earlier?" She asked me then her eyes finally looking at me.

I look at her then take a seat on the sofa facing her,

"Why?" I asked her.

"I just don't like being alone," she said.

She throw the bag of chips away before began to seat on the sofa, her blue eyes are looking at mine before she suddenly put her arms around my body. She pulls me into a hug then puts her chin on my right shoulder. I feel her hand is brushing against my back while I smell the sweetness from her scent.

"I love you," she said.

"Thanks for always being there for me," she said with her sweet low voice.

"I love you," she said.

"It's been so hard for the past couple weeks, and I've been acting so weird I don't know why,"

"It seems like I'm pushing you away cause I thought I need space, until I realized that all I need is you," she said.

"Thank you for not walking away,"

"Thanks For always trying anything to make me feel better,"

"Thank you for not giving up, while I feel like I should give up," she said.

"I love you," she said then kiss me on the cheek.

"I love you too," I said then pull her for a hug.

I broke the hug then started to kiss her on the lips, she kisses me back passionately before we pull away.

"Lana you should eat more, you're getting skinnier everyday," I said while looking at her body.

She let out a breath before her eyes looking up at mine, those blue eyes look so innocent where I know she's not that innocent. It drives me crazy when she looks like this,

"What do you want to eat today? Tell me," I said.

"I don't know," she said.

"Kinda want cookie and chocolate," she said.

"Not that kind of food Lana, you know what I mean," I said then she smiles.

"Diana and Sarah are coming over today can we go out for a shopping?" She said. 

"But," I said.

"But eat," I said.

"Eat anything you can and want," I said.

I pull out my wallet from my pocket then pull out one of the card from it.

"You can do whatever you want with this but you have to eat," I said while giving her my card.

"Everything you buy with this is going to be automatically send to my phone," I said.

"So I'll know what you eat," I said.