BONUS 44

Evan Hunter Hamilton

"Vip patient Evan Hamilton on bed 1,"

"Vip patient Adriel Hamilton on bed 2,"

One of the nurse said while they're carrying me out of the ambulance, I cannot believe I crashed my car because of the wild race that Adriel and I did. We almost win until some dumb ass guy walk in front of us, glad I didn't hit and kill him. My body feels okay and there's nothing hurt at all, glad I wear seatbelt and there were airbags to protect me from any crash.

"Are you hurt sir? How are you feeling?" The doctor said.

"I am fine," I said.

"Headache?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"Follow my finger please," the doctor said before he checked on my eyes.

I turn my head around to look at Adriel who lie on the bed next to me. He also looks fine but I think his hand got sprained.

"Okay if you need anything just call us on the desk, Mrs Hamilton is on the way to the ER," The doctors left Adriel and I alone.

Adriel turns his head to look at me with a horror face,

"Shit, dad is probably going to kill us," he said.

"Someone shouldn't call ambulance for us," Adriel said.

"Shit," I said.

"We're so fucked," I said.

"Oh my goodness guys are you okay?" Becca suddenly came to the view with Caroline and Jack behind her.

"How many times I told you not to do anything with Caleb?!" Becca said to Adriel.

"I didn't drive," Adriel said.

"What is your problem with him Evan? I thanked your for the punch and that was enough," Becca said.

"Adriel dragged me," I said.

Becca was mad at us until I see Azura's figure suddenly came behind the curtain. She is wearing a black dress with a high heels on, she also wear a make up and it seems like she just left a party.

"For god sake," Azura said while texting on his phone, she is being as calm as she is.

"You guys made me left Alessandra's birthday dinner you idiots," she cursed.

"What the heck did you guys do this time?" She asked us while chewing a bubble gum in her mouth.

"They raced," Becca said.

"Oh wow," Azura said.

"Cannot wait for dad to get here," She devilishly smiling at us, she knows how dad is going to be mad at us. 

"Oh my goodness," mom's figure suddenly appeared.

There's where Adriel and I suddenly act like we're having a headache, I know it's our fault it's just I'm not in the mood to hear them being upset with us.