Cahpter 13 - Dance

Avalana Hamilton

"Are you okay?" Apollo asked me, he just came back from taking a coffee from the coffee machine in our plane.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I'm happy for Sarah and Floyd," He said.

"Me too," I said.

I'm sitting on the plane seat with a blanket covering my body so I can make myself comfortable in the plane.

He takes a seat then began to drink his still hot coffee, he turned the tv on then look for a good movies.

"Anything you want to watch?" He asked me then I shake my head.

"Okay," he said then I watch him searching for an action movie then ended up with the furious 8.

"I've watched this," I said.

"Me too, but I just love to see it again," he said.

The movies began to start, the plane is flying calmly but I cannot see anything outside the window cause it's dark outside. I don't really like flying at midnight cause I cannot see anything,

"Apollo," I said.

"Hmm," he said.

"I've been thinking about my dad lately," I said.

He turns to look at me after I said that,

"I knew it," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I know he was so busy for his whole life but you know, I just miss having a dad," I said.

He put his coffee on the table before moving closer to my seat,

"What can I do to make you feel better?" He asked me.

"You don't have to do anything, I just want you to listen that's it," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"To be honest, I don't know how to respond to it,"

"I would do anything to make you happy and at this point I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you," He said.

"I don't know how it feels to loose someone forever, all I can say that you're a strong girl," He said.

"Missing someone is a normal feeling," He said.

"But I'm glad for his decision to set us up," I said.

"I feel grateful to have you in my life," I said.

"Ah, I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Mr and Mrs Hamilton, the plane is about to land in a minute please straighten your seat and fasten your seatbelts, thank you," The pilot said through the speaker.

"What's the point of watching a movie when it's only 1 and a half hour flight," He said then it makes me smile.

~